+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I spend most of my time in the middle of Cumbria, so it’s not really practical. Thanks for letting me know what the stands are called though
    It's still not that far,there's rodents from here and the highlands who travel down to the tattie dome and hunville every second week so that's not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    So I was told.
    Personally I have my doubts.
    If it comes out that this is the case then it absolutely stinks.
    No backtracking now.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    It's still not that far,there's rodents from here and the highlands who travel down to the tattie dome and hunville every second week so that's not an excuse.
    Perhaps they place too much importance on football in their day to day life

Top Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Perhaps they place too much importance on football in their day to day life
    You spend the majority of your time on here,why not use some of that time to support the club instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Top Red.
    I am not a top red by any stretch of the imagination.

I have a season ticket but I don’t go to many away games,I have friends who go to every game home and away though,still haven’t heard any of them moaning about McInnes.

You spend the majority of your time on here,why not use some of that time to support the club instead?
    I average less than 5 posts a day

I’m open to suggestions though. What more could I be doing with my time to support Aberdeen? What are you doing Sunday night to back the club?

I am not a top red by any stretch of the imagination.

I have a season ticket but I don’t go to many away games,I have friends who go to every game home and away though,still haven’t heard any of them moaning about McInnes.
    Happy clappers if they didn't moan after the hun pumpings and the league cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Happy clappers if they didn't moan after the hun pumpings and the league cup final.
    agreed. how could you not moan after that. Never mind the fact that McInness has yet to manage a game "officially" for them but has a record of:
    Played 0
    Won 2

Well from what I was told after the match plus what I've read on here Dereks days here are numbered. He has lost the dressing room by not coming straight out and saying if I was asked I wouldn't be intetested. He's tried to be cute with the press and backed himself into a corner.
    So, he either goes to the hun and he'll go down as the most hated manager of Aberdeen ever. His reign will have counted as nothing. Just like Jack's captaincy. Or he stays here with us with players and fans openly criticising him at every turn.

Page 90 of 135 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast