+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

There is no way back for him now and thats the reality. Even if he turned around tomorrow and said he doesn't want to go to Sevco, it would all be too late, smack of desperation and make us think that he is in the know that they cant afford him or dont want him. We all know with absolute certainty that he wants that job. He had the opportunity before the Ibrox game to get one over on them and get the fans and club behind him, trying to get the gap to 12 points. Instead we have lost 2nd spot and still none the wiser. Its a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Its going ahead, should be announced tomorrow.

Yeah well av heard hes stayin and waitin fir the Real Madrid job...........stay or go he is feckin here now..........he was just wanting to give his new employer a 6 point bonus before he joins

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    I'd agree with that. He probably is pissed off at how this has been handled as he apparently loves the club. Im truth it seems he is more concerned about his image (especially in Glasgow).
    I agree with most of what you say but I disagree we can all say he wants the job, I'm not convinced he does , I see the footballing oracle kris Boyd has chucked his tuppenceworth in now saying if deek is offered it he'll take it so I guess it's a given.
    On a side note much has been made of "Boydy" being a pundit whilst still being a player , I don't see this being an issue in the future though , I think time is running out on both as he has little to give on either front.

Rangers not having the money a few weeks ago have stopped them from officially contacting us for permission to talk with Del. So they have got their media chums to talk up the after McInnes rumours. No doubt whatsoever that McInnes wants the job and that is why he was annoyed about the timescale it has taken.
    Do they have the money yet? I really am not sure. The one thing I would be sure of if I was running Aberdeen is that the manager of our club wants the Ibrox job. Identifying his replacement would be a priority. Oh...I would also let him know about it as well!

Sevco have played us brilliantly & it hasn’t cost them a penny. We’re in a position now where many of the fans & players (if the rumours are true) think the managers a c*nt.

If I was the boss eyed freak running Sevco, I’d drag this out as long as I could. Then hire somebody else

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sevco have played us brilliantly & it hasn’t cost them a penny. We’re in a position now where many of the fans & players (if the rumours are true) think the managers a c*nt.

If I was the boss eyed freak running Sevco, I’d drag this out as long as I could. Then hire somebody else
    Thats what i said before. Its all a ruse to weaken us and its worked perfectly. They dont actually want him. They have played a f@cking blinder

Just look at what they’ve managed to achieve to minimal effort

1- Broken the biggest love story in world football between Milne & McInnes
    2- Broken the second biggest love story in world football between McInnes & the fans (yaas)
    3 - Unsettling the manager with the safest job in football, to the point that it’ll be astounding if he makes the next game
    4- closed what should’ve been a 12pt gap to nothing because our players have no idea what’s going on

They could potentially get McInnes without any compo, as his position now at Aberdeen is untenable, and they know it. The longer this goes, the weaker we become.

All because that fat f*ck Traynor whispered in the right ears

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just look at what they’ve managed to achieve to minimal effort

1- Broken the biggest love story in world football between Milne & McInnes
    2- Broken the second biggest love story in world football between McInnes & the fans (yaas)
    3 - Unsettling the manager with the safest job in football, to the point that it’ll be astounding if he makes the next game
    4- closed what should’ve been a 12pt gap to nothing because our players have no idea what’s going on

They could potentially get McInnes without any compo, as his position now at Aberdeen is untenable, and they know it. The longer this goes, the weaker we become.

All because that fat f*ck Traynor whispered in the right ears
    It all could have been nipped in the bud. Unfortunately there are those even on here that didn't think McInnes had to say anything more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It all could have been nipped in the bud. Unfortunately there are those even on here that didn't think McInnes had to say anything more.
    Many are still defending his pathetic game playing. There was a crunch time before that match where he needed to nip it in the bud, then after it where he was given the straight forward chance by the interviewer to say it was a load of rubbish and he was staying. He sidestepped the question.

I find it amusing that some of you think his position at Aberdeen is untenable.

If the Huns dont come in for him there is no chance in hell Milne is going to sack him,his whole aurora pipe dream is built around McInnes.

Whether the majority of fans want him sacked or not, Milne isn't going to care, there's a fair chunk of fans who dont want to move to Kingsford but that wont stop him from moving us if he gets the go ahead.

Page 95 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast