+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys_tash View Post
    sh1te! West Brom are not going to gamble on a manager with no proven track record in England
    What exactly is a track record??? A track record of getting sacked? because that effectively is who they will get if not McInness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So if Brown was better than McGhee and McInnes is better than Brown then, (new manager) will be better than McInnes?

Good.
    So if McInnes isnt good enough for your high standards how good is the next manager going to have to be to make you happy?

Is winning the league good enough for you? Or is winning the Champions league what you will expect of the new man?

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Matthew Lindsay and Kanchelskis both talking up DM for Mordor in the Herald. No great surprises there but apparently McLeish has "two faces" fek me I wouldn't want to see the other one if that's his one for the public!
    I could have a guess but it would honestly ruin everyone’s enjoyment of Team of the Decade.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I actually heard someone suggest this on sportsound last night
    So did I. Think it may have been Alex Rae. Fantasy stuff

McInnes to Sevco is a non-event.

Mason points out that no one wants him, this will is true for WBA, but the truth for Sevco is that they just cant afford him. Sevco are completely irrelevant in world football and all this posturing by them is f*cking laughable, and the best part is that they actually believe they are important. The fact they cant even get McInnes only adds fuel to this.

I hope it continues, because it's a bloody hoot.

I’m not sure it’s a case of can’t afford him. More that they don’t like him enough to cough up that kind of money.

If he was going for free, he’d probably be there already

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m not sure it’s a case of can’t afford him. More that they don’t like him enough to cough up that kind of money.

If he was going for free, he’d probably be there already
    If this was The Oldco,, they would have stumped up the cash no problem at all. They want him, a bug chunk of their fans want him, but they just can’t afford him. This is why it has taken so long with no appointment. Don’t tell me they didn’t know who they wanted when they sacked Pedro. Everything points to McInnes.

If it was Oldco, McInnes would get nowhere near the job.

I’m not saying they’ve not got money worries, that’s probably why they’re taking their time. If I was spunking the best part of a mill for a manager, I’d want a wee bit more value than McInnes

It’s only really Aberdeen fans that blow smoke up his @rse & that’s only because they people that had the job before him were ridiculously shyte.

I think he’s at a very dodgy stage in his career. Possibly even left it too late to leave us. If he was as smart as everyone makes out, he would’ve walked when McGinn & Hayes left

He’ll be looking to jump ship & quickly. Personally, I think he’s f*cked it. We’re stuck with him

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So if McInnes isnt good enough for your high standards how good is the next manager going to have to be to make you happy?

Is winning the league good enough for you? Or is winning the Champions league what you will expect of the new man?
    Winning the Scottish cup would be nice. There's been two "inferior" managers that have won it since he arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Winning the Scottish cup would be nice. There's been two "inferior" managers that have won it since he arrived.
    And some gutless exits by us in his time

Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast