+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Basically in your eyes when Derek McInnes gets it wrong he's a bottler. When another manager gets it wrong, it's just "wrong"!

PMSL.

McInnes is a great manager for us. Tremendous manager, he's brought about stability, professionalism and above all pride back to Aberdeen FC.

I appreciate and accept that you won't always see eye to eye with a manager and his decisions but he's been brilliant for the club and I feel we're lucky to have him at our club.

#happyclapperfanclub#

Or just realistic!
    We are never going to be in agreement about McInnes that is obvious.
    I deem a bottler (football manager) as someone who never learns from mistakes and keeps setting up a team for sitting in and hoping a mistake will win them the match during higher pressure matches.
    I would like McInnes a hell of a lot better if he and his players rolled up their sleeves and went for the jugular. Stuff the opposition...just have a go.
    I know we are a confidence team...when we have plenty we look good but unfortunately when we go behind in pressure matches we really really struggle to adapt and get into the game.
    I am sure my friend that you will certainly let me know when he changes our mindset in these type of games.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

PMSL.
    Nae text talk

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Nae text talk
    Dinna even know what it means

Punctured my slimy li-lo?

Absolutely pointless carrying on discussing a replacement for dm because it’s not happening anytime soon.

The South Stand was full of folk singing that stupid Derek McInnes song at the end,as far as wiggy knows the fans are all behind McInnes.I doubt he knows about the guys who are against him on forums,even if he did I don’t think he would care.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Absolutely pointless carrying on discussing a replacement for dm because it’s not happening anytime soon.

The South Stand was full of folk singing that stupid Derek McInnes song at the end,as far as wiggy knows the fans are all behind McInnes.I doubt he knows about the guys who are against him on forums,even if he did I don’t think he would care.
    Dry your eyes mate. I'm not Dereks biggest fan but got right in to the songs for him at Dundee and joined in earlier today at the south stand. As long as he is our manager we'd be as well get behind the c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Dry your eyes mate. I'm not Dereks biggest fan but got right in to the songs for him at Dundee and joined in earlier today at the south stand. As long as he is our manager we'd be as well get behind the c*nt.
    You don’t come on here often do you.

I am always sticking up for McInnes on here,I just don’t like that song some fans sing.Its cringeworthy.

You don’t come on here often do you.

I am always sticking up for McInnes on here,I just don’t like that song some fans sing.Its cringeworthy.
    I pop in now and again. Usually when I've had a few, granted. Apology accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I pop in now and again. Usually when I've had a few, granted. Apology accepted.
    I never apologised.

its wasnae my fault. not a reflection on me. it was the players fault.

total lack of class and never NEVER an Aberdeen manager (hopefully).

Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday....
    When the Huns come calling and McInnes decides to stay.......

Page 126 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast