+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biased Broadcasting Corporation Radio

Biased Broadcasting Corporation Radio

Gotta admit that not only is it the west coast papers that are ridiculous........got the BBC Scotland coverage of our game on and its unbelievable how biased the BBC Scotland radio coverage is............Paki Bonner has a boner for that green team.....no Dons man near the mike to have our say.......unbelievable and shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    Gotta admit that not only is it the west coast papers that are ridiculous........got the BBC Scotland coverage of our game on and its unbelievable how biased the BBC Scotland radio coverage is............Paki Bonner has a boner for that green team.....no Dons man near the mike to have our say.......unbelievable and shocking.
    Stop listening to that ****e, its nothing but the daily rectum on the radio, I havent listened to it in years.

beat the*******s and it will stop......get raped every time you step on the pitch against the uglies and it goes with the territory. its our own doing, AFC make up the numbers. Phuck all else.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Stop listening to that ****e, its nothing but the daily rectum on the radio, I havent listened to it in years.
    Have to admit.......after the biased coverage today I will not be listening to the coverage again...........all you ask for is a balanced coverage of the top game in Scotland and to hear Paki close to jizzin in his shorts about the tattie munchers is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    Have to admit.......after the biased coverage today I will not be listening to the coverage again...........all you ask for is a balanced coverage of the top game in Scotland and to hear Paki close to jizzin in his shorts about the tattie munchers is embarrassing
    Obviously the radio version of games on sky with Andy Walker. He is a c@nt of all c@nts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Obviously the radio version of games on sky with Andy Walker. He is a c@nt of all c@nts
    Aye W@nker is a nasty little b@stard who hates AFC.

Pat Bonner's presence is the thing that rattles me most about the BBC's radio coverage.

If he is going to cover games then he should know almost all the players in the top flight yet he knows virtually none of them except Celtic players. Also, he only ever does Celtic matches. Doesn't seem very impartial at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Aye W@nker is a nasty little b@stard who hates AFC.
    AFC support sang ‘Andy Andy where’s your dad’ the week his dad died. He heard it & I doubt he’ll have forgotten it

To be fair they have one of our biggest die hards and our greatest ever player on every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    AFC support sang ‘Andy Andy where’s your dad’ the week his dad died. He heard it & I doubt he’ll have forgotten it
    That's f@cking low and everyone who sung it is a c@nt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast