+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Yes I heard it.

I withdraw my previous comments about Boyd, it was obviously a wrong spy.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Hahaha - I remember that - Dung's a grade one bellend, always has been.

The sh'ite him and fatty Boyd were coming out with last night on Sportsound was classic. Poor Michael Stewart sounded like he wanted to jump out a window in despair at the inane ramblings of these two utter f'uckwits
    If you want to burst your eardrums here is said podcast wi Michael Stewart, chick dung and kris fatboyd..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05my5pl

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    If you want to burst your eardrums here is said podcast wi Michael Stewart, chick dung and kris fatboyd..

And people say the BBC cannot produce comedy now...

Paraphrasing...

Chick - "The reason that attendances have gone up on average is because the mighty Rangers are back up in the league. It stands to reason."

Michael - "Well, that is just plain wrong. We have just given you the figures. Are you disagreeing with the figures"

Chick - "Well I canna argue with the figures, although the reason that more people attended Scottish Football when the mighty Rangers went down was because they hated the mighty Rangers... and they went up every season that the mighty Rangers were down was because they hated the mighty Rangers and now the mighty Rangers are up the reason attendances have gone up is because the mighty Rangers are back up in the SPFL... the normal order of things has been restored. It stands to reason."

Kris - "Aye that's right Chick."

Michael - "You guys are clowns."

Michael speaking for the nation.

Also loved the piece

Kris - "I can say what I want, when I want and no one stops me saying what I want."

"Why did you not come on when your manager was sacked?"

Kris - "The club didn't allow me."

"So you can say what you want about any other team, just not your own?"

Kris - "Well will you pay my fine?"

"You just said you can say what you want."

Great listening.

The mind truly boggles at the utter keech often on Sportsound. That was another example of illiterate and unfounded arguments from a quorum of h(_)n spangles. One of the Tweets read out on the show hit the nail on the head - Boyd and Young demonstrated a staggering level of ignorance. Michael Stewart is a lonely voice of reason against a tide of propaganda shyte.

That was comedy gold

Caught a wee snippet of Off The Ball on Saturday and it was the bit when Richard Gordon comes in to talk about the day's games.

Cosgrove asked Gordon what he thought about what Kris Boyd had been saying the other night (which I had no idea what they were on about at that point). Gordon literally just gasped and groaned for about 10 seconds as he tried to figure out how to respond, eventually going for "Well, Kris Boyd is perfectly entitled to his opinion and can say what he likes. I just don't think I've ever agreed with anything that's come out of his mouth..."

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Caught a wee snippet of Off The Ball on Saturday and it was the bit when Richard Gordon comes in to talk about the day's games.

Cosgrove asked Gordon what he thought about what Kris Boyd had been saying the other night (which I had no idea what they were on about at that point). Gordon literally just gasped and groaned for about 10 seconds as he tried to figure out how to respond, eventually going for "Well, Kris Boyd is perfectly entitled to his opinion and can say what he likes. I just don't think I've ever agreed with anything that's come out of his mouth..."
    Coincidentally, anything that goes into Kris Boyd's mouth doesn't look to agree with Kris Boyd either... fat little hun prick that he is.

I watched the pre match talk earlier and he was asked by a reporter to quell speculation and say he wasnt interested in the hun**** job but he wasna happy to answer her Q! Leaves things a little ambiguous dont you think?

I watched the pre match talk earlier and he was asked by a reporter to quell speculation and say he wasnt interested in the hun**** job but he wasna happy to answer her Q! Leaves things a little ambiguous dont you think?
    Just watched it. He didn’t unequivocally rule it out did he. I thought it was a poor response from him.

Page 47 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast