+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Pointless thread im afraid. Im sure you will see soon enough
    It would help he actually came out and said he won't be their next manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    I would consider Graham Potter personally. He got Ostersunds FK promoted 3 times since 2011 and got into the group stage of Europa at their first attempt - something we have still not done. They get on average 6K supporters at home.

Assistant is Billy Reid who knows Scottish Football and should, in my book, be rated above Alex Neil as it was he that laid the foundations of the team and club Alex Neil took over.

Pretty sure Ostersunds would beat the current Aberdeen team.
    Yep, called it on the other thread.
    Potter would be my first choice.
    Then Jack Ross
    Finally Sheerin / Robson.

Ross from St Mirren - history repeating itself would be good.
    Wright from St Johnstone - he's won the SC with them and has arguably done a better job than McInnes.

Robson would be a good internal promotion - we really need to be better developing our own players,
    getting them into the 1st team and looking more to the long term, rather than taking folk on loan that
    we can't play / or aren't up to it.

If Rangers come calling McInnes will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d be quite happy with someone that leaves two up for corners
    I’d be quite happy with someone that doesn't pull everyone back to their own half at Pittodrie as soon as the Celtic goalie gets the ball.

I dont think he'll go to them now. They are far too much a cluster**** for him and until they get their back room stuff sorted out thats a toxic chalice no respectable manager will want.

Imo.

As long as Milne isnt doing the selecting, his past record is crap and thats what worries me the most, if McInnes does go to the hun.

Unfortunately the three candidates I would have liked, Stevie Clark, owen Coyle and Stuart Baxter all have clubs now.
    To be honest I don't think Derek will go to Ibrox and in truth I don't think he will be approached. According to reports it would cost Sevco upto 2 million to get Derek and Doc away from us and signed upto them. They don't have that money for a manager who will only get them to 2nd at best over the next 3 years.

Radio Scotland saying Derek’s a rangers supporter!?

I’ve read for years on here he’s a Morton fan

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    To be honest I don't think Derek will go to Ibrox and in truth I don't think he will be approached. According to reports it would cost Sevco upto 2 million to get Derek and Doc away from us and signed upto them. They don't have that money for a manager who will only get them to 2nd at best over the next 3 years.
    Sportsound saying they will definitely ask permission to speak to McInnes this week. It's going to be a long week

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    . They don't have that money for a manager who will only get them to 2nd at best over the next 3 years.
    They must rake in around £1Million every home game - at least.
    @ say an average £20 per ticket x 50K
    Not to mention any other merchandise , thats anything colored blue in the shops.
    & They probably have a fair income from NewcoTV also.

They have plenty money , it's just been wasted recently.

Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast