+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Not yet it doesn’t.

It’s not fair on the fans
    Derek McInnes deserves a chance at Rangers

Maybe the SFA will intervene and just transfer his contract for the good of Scottish football.

DMc on SSN re-iterating he is happy at Aberdeen blah blah and said brenden rogers never gets asked about the everton job, “I got asked about the Scotland job once and the WBA job asked only once too”.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Not yet it doesn’t.

It’s not fair on the fans
    Derek McInnes deserves a chance at Rangers

Maybe the SFA will intervene and just transfer his contract for the good of Scottish football.
    Are you taking the p*ss or are you not a fan of McInnes?

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Thats put it to bed once and for all!!! Close thread!
    How?

Rangers haven't made contact. He's stopping the meaningless speculation hanging over our games.

It’s all went eerily quiet down at Ipox. However much a shambles they undoubtedly are, something is not right.

I know both Milne and McInnes have played it down recently, but I hope McInnes is not (having the decency) waiting until after the Sevco double header to announce he’s off.

Probably just pi$h on my behalf, but I just can’t believe Sevco are doing nothing about the situation.

Seems unlikely that McInnes would manage a massive double-header against his new employers. If AFC win them both, he's just screwed up Rangers' season. If Rangers win both he'll forever be accused of lying down and cheating to aid his new team.

If he was to go there, surely a deal would have had to have taken place before now.

Looks like Pardew for West Brom

I really thought Del would kick start his EPL career there. Maybe he’s waiting on something bigger

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It’s all went eerily quiet down at Ipox. However much a shambles they undoubtedly are, something is not right.

I know both Milne and McInnes have played it down recently, but I hope McInnes is not (having the decency) waiting until after the Sevco double header to announce he’s off.

Probably just pi$h on my behalf, but I just can’t believe Sevco are doing nothing about the situation.
    If I had to guess I'd say one of three things is going on:

1. There's some kind of internal decision-making mess at Ibrox with half those in charge pulling for one thing and the other half pulling for something else.

2. There's some financial blockage that is stopping them from sorting the situation out until something (a loan, a sign off from some disgruntled money man) is resolved and they can't seriously approach any new manager until this is sorted.

3. They've just completely mismanaged the situation and the delay is for no particular reason other than incompetence.

I'm betting on number 1, but who knows.

All three could be possible

I think you could be spot on with your assessment Mason

Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast