+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Minks over on swallow swallow are convinced it’s a done deal. Apparently we have already approached jack Ross according to that lot. I smell ****e, but they are all pretty much convinced

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Minks over on swallow swallow are convinced it’s a done deal. Apparently we have already approached jack Ross according to that lot. I smell ****e, but they are all pretty much convinced
    Why would they be party to who we had approached?! Do the minks know who St Mirren are replacing Ross with as well?

The Hun and truth never go together, so aye probably a load of shoite.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    The Hun and truth never go together, so aye probably a load of shoite.
    absolutely! Although how one poster has convinced so many I have no idea.

absolutely! Although how one poster has convinced so many I have no idea.
    Dunno it beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The worst case scenario would be that DM is hoping to get the move, but for financial reasons, SEVCO can't pay the £1m, £800k, £1.2m whatever the hell it is, and appoint someone else.
    We could then potentially be left with an unsettled, unhappy manager who isn't as motivated as he should be.
    This is all on the assumption of course that he wants to go, or at least speak to the scum and listen to goggle eyes and his lies.
    Maybe, but Sir Alex spoke to a few clubs over the years when at AFC; Wolves, Spurs, maybe even Arsenal. Willie Miller spoke to Der Hun and Sunderland, and neither made the move. McLeish and Bett wanted to go to Newcastle and Rangers respectively in 1990, but club couldn't agree transfer fees, so they each stayed another 4 years.

We all get our heads turned from time to time but knuckle back down again when things don't work out. If McInnes wants that move to England, he needs to continue doing well here and probably do even better, so sulking will do him no good

This ****ter fkr is adamant it’s happening by Friday!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/EwenDCame...36451816906752

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    This ****ter fkr is adamant it’s happening by Friday!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/EwenDCame...36451816906752
    Aye, but that fat **** lad probably read it on Follow Follow where someone apparently in the know says it's happening, though he wasn't in the know in the summer when he said Weiss was rejoining them.

The best thing about that thread though is that if it is true, then we're going for Ross which is forward thinking I didn't think Milne was capable of (which probably means it isn't true.)

After watching how formulaic and dull we were on Saturday, I'm not convinced that a new man with new ideas would be a bad thing. As long as the new man isn't Wright or McLeish.

Remember, McInnes did think Calvin Zola was a player.
    Last edited by JuanFatche; 08-11-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Almost 24 hrs and no additions to this thread? Must be good news.....

So, release clause is £1.2m, which we want up front, and Sevco can't raise, without which they can't speak to our man.

Ta ta Sevco.

I've no doubt McInnes wants to at least speak with Der Hun but he can't so tough sh1t.

Any English club come calling and we used the same tactic, I might have some sympathy with him but them bas.tards? Neen a va.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Almost 24 hrs and no additions to this thread? Must be good news.....

So, release clause is £1.2m, which we want up front, and Sevco can't raise, without which they can't speak to our man.

Ta ta Sevco.

I've no doubt McInnes wants to at least speak with Der Hun but he can't so tough sh1t.

Any English club come calling and we used the same tactic, I might have some sympathy with him but them bas.tards? Neen a va.
    Where are you getting the £1.2 million release clause from?

Realistically, I think he’ll be away before too long. I just hope it’s not to them. I’d hate him to go there. Worst nightmare etc. A plum job down south, and he’ll go with most fans best wishes. Just think the silence on the situation is deafening. Can’t wait for tonight’s game to be over. Get this situation resolved one way or the other.

Page 40 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast