+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 97 of 135 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So they've offered a couple of quid then? Or Milne is making it look like they haven't already done a deal?
    I'm not naive enough to think that this will be the end of it but if they have refused the huns permission to speak to him then what is next? No talk about compensation as they have flat out been told they can't approach DM.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'm not naive enough to think that this will be the end of it but if they have refused the huns permission to speak to him then what is next? No talk about compensation as they have flat out been told they can't approach DM.
    Unless a deal was already done then it'll be to make McInnes say he wants to go then Milne will have to accept some kind of deal. If he wasn't such an arse sook to sevco he could tell them no and stick McInnes on gardening leave.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Not been for 18 months as his game management makes my eyes bleed. Also the games a bogey.
    Baffled by S/T sales and attendances. So many Top Reds
    Despite not being able (sometimes willing) to attend many games I still purchased a season ticket to do my bit. But as stated the games a bogey, its rigged, what is the point? You are handing your money over to be shafted. Does the club represent the views of the majority of its customer base? I don't think so. Soon as that filth got promoted I refused to renew. Don't even attend games when they are less than 2 miles from me.

So i will also not be classed as a 'top red'

Milne is maybe being “cute” to make it look like this is a new clean approach and we are playing hardball. Maybe he is actually pi$$ed off with Sevco and a McInnes.

We may never know if this is a game where the ending is already known to the players.

If Sevco have the cash and can meet the release clause then we can't deny permission. This statement tells me that the huns have asked us for permission, with no offer of cash or have offered a paltry sum. At least we have denied permission for now.

Its interesting, because Milne and McInnes must have had this discussion on what would happen if they came calling. Interesting to see what the next move is!!

It's become too difficult to filter out all the bullsh*t, that's been coming our way for weeks now,and understand what exactly is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They have knocked back sevcos first cock flash officially. But how many toby views will it take.

Still a long road to go
    It’s only a bit of showing that Aberdeen are putting up a fight for McInnes and his fans. It will be done tommorow or Thursday at the latest.
    The quicker the better...let’s get a better manager in and embarrass McInnes and the people who say that we cannot do better.

It's become too difficult to filter out all the bullsh*t, that's been coming our way for weeks now,and understand what exactly is happening.
    What's not happened has been a problem.

Its intersting now because its not just speculation anymore. Sevco have officially approached. How he approaches the question when asked again will determine if he has any future here or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Its intersting now because its not just speculation anymore. Sevco have officially approached. How he approaches the question when asked again will determine if he has any future here or not.
    Pardon my ignorance, but if DM resigns, would we miss out on the compensation?
    What this does do, is force DM to directly talk about it, as it’s now official & not speculation.

Page 97 of 135 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast