+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Aye McInnes spent 2 days sitting in his hoose thinking about if he wanted to hear what Rangers had to offer, and has still had no contact.
    Him & Milne have played a blinder!!!!

!

If the article were true, Sevco would have taken every opportunity to have come out and said that it was. In fact, the article completely contradicts the statement which claims McInnes wasn't up for the task, whereas this story would have caused more damage to McInnes credibility. The Herald are said to be quoting a "source" which going by recent weeks, is probably some washed up hun w@nker looking for a pay day.

Just to add, no way did it get to the stage where Mcinnes was picking the team for Sevco... not a f*cking chance.
    Last edited by Stupie82; 11-12-2017 at 03:29 PM.

I think there’s a number of folk at Iprix pulling in different directions.

I don’t believe for a second that McInnes wasn’t speaking to some of them. That bungling @rsehole Milne comes out of this with zero credit regardless

There is no ‘win’ for Aberdeen out of any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    If the article were true, Sevco would have taken every opportunity to have come out and said that it was. In fact, the article completely contradicts the statement which claims McInnes wasn't up for the task, whereas this story would have caused more damage to McInnes credibility. The Herald are said to be quoting a "source" which going by recent weeks, is probably some washed up hun w@nker looking for a pay day.

Just to add, no way did it get to the stage where Mcinnes was picking the team for Sevco... not a f*cking chance.
    They can't come out and admit to gentleman's agreements being done weeks ago or anything along the lines of that.

The main admin on followfollow is saying this was the case, contracts were drafted, then the first they found out McInnes had u turned was from the media (fair play for the sh-thousery).

This also makes far more sense for their embarrassing reaction. Why would a club that had only just asked a club for permission to speak to their manager react like that?

I totally believe the article. Ive thought this was the case all along. We will never know what happened but you dont install your youth coach as manager for a league match for nothing. What we do know is McHunnes had decided he want to be a hun on Thursday. Come friday he was nae. As i said, i can back the team but he has lost all credibillity and is a wannabe sevconian b@stard

Let it go ffs,you guys aren’t getting rid of McInnes anytime soon,if wiggy has his way he will be here until the new stadium is built at the very least.

Also it would make more sense if this was continued in the staying thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I totally believe the article. Ive thought this was the case all along. We will never know what happened but you dont install your youth coach as manager for a league match for nothing. What we do know is McHunnes had decided he want to be a hun on Thursday. Come friday he was nae. As i said, i can back the team but he has lost all credibillity and is a wannabe sevconian b@stard
    So do you genuinely believe discussed/picked the team to face Ross County? Surely a contract would need to have been signed before he got anywhere near talking about team selections etc!! I don’t buy it. They are saying Derek pulled out in the 11th hour, but they took 6 weeks for it to even get as far as asking for permission, so I don’t believe for a second it was an 11th hour pull out. Anyways, Murty would have been in the dugout against Ross County regardless of whether McInnes signed or not, so the story doesn’t make sense to me.

I just get the feeling that if it was that close, Sevco would have come out with much finer detail than the rushed rant they gave on Friday night about how he wasn’t up to the task. They would have stated it got to picking the team stage and then he shat it. Going by their statement, they weren’t exactly pulling any punches, so why not mention it.

All this said, I believe more went on than what has been let on publically. Derek knew weeks ago that they were interested and it messed with his head. However, the first proper approach was only made last week and he turned them down. This talk of team selections for the RC game etc is all pie in the sky. As for Sheerin being in the dugout for Dundee, a contingency plan was put in place because he very was likely going to go, before changing his mind or deciding not to.

I think we will see a lot more of this over the coming weeks. No way are Sveco going to let this lie. One of their own turning their back on them… DM’s name will be mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Your either on the wind up or you have no credibility at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I believe the article
    Nae doubt
    Would have expected nothing less.

It could just be you’re incredibly naive

Page 117 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast