+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1345

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Have you happy clappers above ^^^ ever thought that we just don’t want McInnes as we don’t rate him as a manager to take us up a step.
    It’s nothing personal by not rating him it’s just business. I like to beat any of the competition in Scotland and would like to see my team given a better chance than we currently get.
    Happy clappers I apologise that my attempts to address with the situation rationally aren't to your taste.

While I'm dubious that you are a reliable spokesperson for those who have criticised McInnes over Sevco's approach, your comment doesn't make any sense without even discussing McInnes' merits as manager. Either you don't rate McInnes and should be happy for him to go to any club, Sevco included, or he's a vile h*n c*** for considering moving to them. Of course you can hold both views but that casts serious doubts over your claim that it's "business not personal".

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Every poster on here is making assumptions about his character, some of which are quite nauseating
    Not thinking the worst of someone is nauseating.

Some posters may have laid it on a bit thick. Some of us are just wondering what the pant p*shing was all about.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Not thinking the worst of someone is nauseating.
    I’m talking about the daily posts regarding his intelligence, his outstanding work with the media & his loyalty. All of which have been shown to be utter b0llocks recently. Honest to god, you’d think he’s going to get a shot on the space station the way some of you go on.

As for his media skills, he’s handled this whole thing appallingly, when he never sh@t out of handling it at all. He also speaks like every middle class weegie I’ve ever met, so I’m not sure why his oratory skills are being used as the benchmark for class. You can’t walk 5 yards in Glasgow without meeting someone who talks exactly the same as him.

Lastly, if you think he’s shown any kind of loyalty to Aberdeen at all you’re mental.

That god awful pant pishing phrase, could just as easily be used at his supporters.

Well you're never going to be mistaken for a McInnes fan are you?

If you're being honest I think you'll admit that what you just posted was mostly a heap of sh*te.

McInnes has done a good job for AFC. He's not perfect. His record is not free from blemishes. I've provided my opinion on his tenure numerous times so I won't repeat here. But based on his record, I think it's fair to say his job is pretty safe as long as he wants it and it would take a significant dip in performance from our current level for the board to sack him and take a punt on someone else.

Some of you are either bored and/or don't like him and were hoping he'd take the Sevco job. Others were simply gullible and ate up all the crap that was being written in the media and posted on here and elsewhere by people claiming to be in the know but who were basically just making sh*te up (not the first embarrassing episode in that regard...remember when he was supposedly sh*gging Ash Taylor's wife?).

It's not inconceivable that a new manager could "take us to the next level"TM but that doesn't mean it's likely either. But then some folk need constant novelty in their lives and continuing in the same vein with McInnes may not excite as much as the fantasy that Jack Ross is the next Fergie.

As for loyalty, I doubt even the most deluded "happy clapper" truly believes that McInnes wouldn't have taken the job in different circumstances. But he could also very easily have taken it on this occasion and most expected him to. So on what basis has he not demonstrated any loyalty? I guess it depends on how high you set the bar.

Happy clappers I apologise that my attempts to address with the situation rationally aren't to your taste.

While I'm dubious that you are a reliable spokesperson for those who have criticised McInnes over Sevco's approach, your comment doesn't make any sense without even discussing McInnes' merits as manager. Either you don't rate McInnes and should be happy for him to go to any club, Sevco included, or he's a vile h*n c*** for considering moving to them. Of course you can hold both views but that casts serious doubts over your claim that it's "business not personal".
    You are making it up now...never called him vile in my life. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are making it up now...never called him vile in my life. 😂
    Not making anything up. Did I attribute it to you as a direct quote? I was clearly talking about the general reaction to McInnes moving to Sevco, not you specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What i dont believe is so many think McInnes is so squeaky clean
    I have no reason to believe my friend would lie to me who was there playing golf, he was an eyewitness to McSecond being in the Spike Bar at Mar Hall with two Rangers representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    I have no reason to believe my friend would lie to me who was there playing golf, he was an eyewitness to McSecond being in the Spike Bar at Mar Hall with two Rangers representatives.
    Is that a rather public place to be holding a clandestine meeting? And why didn't your friend take a photo?

Not making anything up. Did I attribute it to you as a direct quote? I was clearly talking about the general reaction to McInnes moving to Sevco, not you specifically.
    You are correct , it was you that called him that.
    We will just need to agree to disagree about McInnes...you like him as our manager and I don’t rate him with such high regard.
    He definitely is splitting opinion between more fans than ever now . A lot of fans wanted him to stay but a growing amount were hoping Milne would take the cash and run.
    That’s what football does...we support the same team but look at players and management in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Is that a rather public place to be holding a clandestine meeting? And why didn't your friend take a photo?
    That is not a public place.

Page 120 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast