+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to put WBA off there. Are you keen for DM to stay?
    I don’t think the chap that was asking has any influence on the decision. He’s staying anyway. Nobody wants him

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    sh1te! West Brom are not going to gamble on a manager with no proven track record in England

Anyone who thinks McInnes would get a gig in the Guffball d@ck league is deluded

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    This story should have read, "One person placed a big bet on DM becoming the West Brom manager at 33:1 on the chance that he could be their next manager. As the saying goes, "fools and their money." Betting firms respond on the outside chance that WBA have lost their marbles and the rank outsider does get the gig.

In other news, Chairman John Williams, unsurprisingly didn't say he thought DM was ****e."

Also, if "Guochaun Lai is worried about the Scot’s lack of previous Premier League experience." then why is "Michael O’Neill is the favourite to take over at The Hawthorns."?

Sun and journalism - two words that should never be uttered in the same sentence.

"joined the race with Rangers"

Personally I hope he goes to West Brom and does spectacularly well.

Meanwhile back at Ibrox, they lurch from disaster to disaster bemoaning the fact that the nasty Dons wouldn't let them pay the compensation money in installments. ( I actually heard someone suggest this on sportsound last night)

Matthew Lindsay and Kanchelskis both talking up DM for Mordor in the Herald. No great surprises there but apparently McLeish has "two faces" fek me I wouldn't want to see the other one if that's his one for the public!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    "joined the race with Rangers"

Meanwhile back at Ibrox, they lurch from disaster to disaster bemoaning the fact that the nasty Dons wouldn't let them pay the compensation money in installments. ( I actually heard someone suggest this on sportsound last night)
    It's almost as if they sacked Pedro without having a plan of what to do next. But obviously they did cause they are the "mighty rangers"... so it must be someone else's fault. It's definitely not cos their club is a joke, their board is a joke, their manager (ex manager) is a joke, their team is a joke, their stadium is a joke and they are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Matthew Lindsay and Kanchelskis both talking up DM for Mordor in the Herald. No great surprises there but apparently McLeish has "two faces" fek me I wouldn't want to see the other one if that's his one for the public!
    The lack of anything moving on this suggests that they need to wait until Pedro's compensation dispute is resolved.

Now, if that is the case, they are financially in the **** again. Hurrah!

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Craig Brown was better than McGhee,if that’s all that mattered he would still be our manager.
    So if Brown was better than McGhee and McInnes is better than Brown then, (new manager) will be better than McInnes?

Good.

Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast