+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    My pals trying to tell me McInnes is off and Strachans coming in.

Sorry if its been mentioned but i canna be assed scroling back through the pages.

If Strachans in the crowd tommorow then it could be true
    I thought Strachan didn’t like us?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought Strachan didn’t like us?
    As long as he doesnt take McGhee i dinna give a f@ck if he likes us or not

McGhee will be oot of work soon as hes sh@te and possibly hasnt won at Barnet het
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-12-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Strachan as Aberdeen manager? Canna be right. He doesn't pick Aberdeen players.

I dinna believe it but the guy who said its a pretty trust worthy loon. I dont disbelive him but the text may be sh@te

Source. And 850k thats not enough
    850K is apparently 2.5 times his salary as far as I know and is an agreed clause. I could be totally wrong though. Agree it's not enough. Obviously I'm not going to compromise my source. As stated though, he should be nowhere near the team or the dugout tomorrow.

I doubt Strachan would even pick Aberdeen players for Aberdeen. I can't see Strachan ending up at us. Is he not one of only two former players, Mcgoo being the other who don't attend any Gothenberg events?

850K is a cracking deal for AFC. Someone remind him to take the all for aurora off his back window!

As long as he doesnt take McGhee i dinna give a f@ck if he likes us or not

McGhee will be oot of work soon as hes sh@te and possibly hasnt won at Barnet het
    Does this mean we should expect Grant Hanley and Charlie Mulgrew as our centre back pairing next season?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    850K is a cracking deal for AFC. Someone remind him to take the all for aurora off his back window!
    If we get that kind of cash for him we should really by laughing...good cash for him at this stage!

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    It's a done deal I'm afraid. McInnes has agreed personal terms. The only thing to be sorted out is the 850K compensation after the formal approach which will no doubt be straight after the game. Disappointed in McInnes doing what he has done especially for slating Ryan Jack for exact same thing. One thing is for sure and that is Derek should be absolutely nowhere near that home dugout tomorrow.
    Will DM and TD be in the home dugout tomorrow? Difficult one, and wholly orchestrated by Sevco and their friends in the media.

Sevco will have spoken to DM's agent and agreed terms, finally, after 3 weeks of wrangling. Will officially speak to DM tomorrow evening, after agreeing a compo package with the AFC board. He'll know what his budget is to be, and even though this is the exact same scenario of what happened at Sunderland, and we know how that one ended, this looks more nailed on.

So, I'd expect DM to be in Milne's hoose right now to get his version of events and if its that it's DM's intention to go to Sevco, then I'd expect Robson and Sheerin to take the team tomorrow. There is NO way that DM can take the team with this sh1t hanging over him, his head will be even more up his arse than its been since, probably before, Pedro got the dunt.

And bizzarely, it could mean DM and TD back in the AFC dug out for the Dundee game next friday, if, after officially speaking to Sevco, he doesn't fancy it.

Unlikely scenario, but possible.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 02-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.

Page 77 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast