+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    A manager knowing he was going and "fixing" games. Pretty serious sh@t

Charlie Nic scored his pen
    With respect, there have been single refereeing performances over the years that have been far more damaging to us and other teams, than those 2 games, even if they were fixed, which is highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    A manager knowing he was going and "fixing" games. Pretty serious sh@t

Charlie Nic scored his pen
    I don’t believe that any fixing was involved. McInnes and Aberdeen are just woeful at the moment.
    We lack hungry leadership throughout the club at the moment. Any spark we had has gone now. McInnes wants away and Milne is hiding behind the curtain again hoping problems will go away.
    McInnes didn’t need to let the vacant Rangers management position get to him...but he did. He admitted when he said it was annoying him. A committed manager would have laughed it off and said no thanks but I am definitely staying at Aberdeen . He chose to let the media hound him and in return bottled the pressure.
    Milne on the other hand is inept...a buffer to the Glasgow mafia. He does what they want. He has no desire to be the top dog and take the fight to them.
    Aberdeen players, management and Chairman have let the fans down during a different club looking for a manager. Pitiful at best but unfortunately what has been proved recently is that we are giving up before it starts nowadays. We are just here to make up the numbers with this lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Not sure why folk are saying “if” still?
    Deal was done on Thursday night in Milne’s gaff.
    AFC want to keep it quiet & make it look like they were approached tomorrow.
    Milne can GTF for having McInnes in the dug out today & McInnes can just GTF permanently.
    Any good will built up over 5 years is gone for good.
    Seriously??

Apart from the fact that Milne is a bafoon, why, the fcuk, would he allow DM to be in charge today? What would he, or AFC, have to gain from this?

Or, is that what DM alluded to after the game when he said he was annoyed how this has all played out? He's annoyed that Milne has stalled the announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Seriously??

Apart from the fact that Milne is a bafoon, why, the fcuk, would he allow DM to be in charge today? What would he, or AFC, have to gain from this?

Or, is that what DM alluded to after the game when he said he was annoyed how this has all played out? He's annoyed that Milne has stalled the announcement?
    So I was told.
    Personally I have my doubts.
    If it comes out that this is the case then it absolutely stinks.

Trying to decipher DMs various aftermatch interviews, where he was as shifty as fcuk.

Alluded to being annoyed at how this has played out.

Means, he is annoyed at Milne RedTV interview 12 days ago, and he's annoyed that Milne has (rightly) insisted on the full £1m compo up front, which will have delayed this whole episode by possibly up to a month.

But I don't buy that Milne would have done the deal on thursday night and still allowed DM to continue. There is NOTHING to be gained by that, by anybody other than probably Sevco. If it comes to pass that that is indeed the case, folk should be heading up to Bieldside right now with pitched forks

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    We've deliberately handed them 6 points to give that Hun McInnes an easier start at Ibrox.

We better not pick any weegie b'astard as a manager next.
    Aye, what did the weegies ever do for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I didn’t ask
    Never mind that,the big question is if McInnes goes and Jack Ross comes in where will you be sitting with your season ticket?

The main stand,the merkland,the south stand or the dick Donald?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Trying to decipher DMs various aftermatch interviews, where he was as shifty as fcuk.

Alluded to being annoyed at how this has played out.

Means, he is annoyed at Milne RedTV interview 12 days ago, and he's annoyed that Milne has (rightly) insisted on the full £1m compo up front, which will have delayed this whole episode by possibly up to a month.

But I don't buy that Milne would have done the deal on thursday night and still allowed DM to continue. There is NOTHING to be gained by that, by anybody other than probably Sevco. If it comes to pass that that is indeed the case, folk should be heading up to Bieldside right now with pitched forks
    I get you. I watched his post matcher on sky news and he genuinely seemed p*ssed off about the furore that has been caused by the media. I also didn't think that SM could be as stupid as to let DM manage us in the double hun header but there is every chance that he thought he could see it out and we may have had a better chance beating them with a puppet manager rather than a care taker. Is it possible that Del was the manager of todays team on paper only and someone else was calling the shots?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Never mind that,the big question is if McInnes goes and Jack Ross comes in where will you be sitting with your season ticket?

The main stand,the merkland,the south stand or the dick Donald?
    I spend most of my time in the middle of Cumbria, so it’s not really practical. Thanks for letting me know what the stands are called though

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I get you. I watched his post matcher on sky news and he genuinely seemed p*ssed off about the furore that has been caused by the media. I also didn't think that SM could be as stupid as to let DM manage us in the double hun header but there is every chance that he thought he could see it out and we may have had a better chance beating them with a puppet manager rather than a care taker. Is it possible that Del was the manager of todays team on paper only and someone else was calling the shots?

It's more likely we are talking about employment law and banning him from the dug out would have been seen as tantamount to sacking him.

That would have cost us £800,00 - £1,000,000

The more I think about it the more obvious it becomes that that's what the Hun have been trying to make us do.

Page 89 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast