+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Respect to Stuart Cosgrove for apologising to Dons fans for what he said last week. Says he’ll not believe a BBC journalist again.

Let’s see what this week brings

Cosgrove spouts sh*te then blames it on a "BBC journalist". Aye right Stuartie. Nice one

McInnes said enough in his pre match for Hamilton about being happy where you are and look at Simon Grayson.

He can’t come out and completely shut it down because at some point in the future, at least in his eyes, there will be a job that comes along he actually wants. If you say a flat no to everything eventually you’ll need to say nothing or be a liar.

The sevco job is the same as Aberdeen. Second and a cup challenge is a reasonable expectation. The difference is the brain dead scum that follow them expect to finish above Timothy who have stock piled cash for the last 4 years and will burn it at any sniff of a challenge.

For someone who was so voiceiferous when Sunderland came after McInnes in the summer, Dave Cormack has been very quiet this time around.

You could argue that there's nothing tangable for him to comment on, as no direct contact between Sevco and McInnes has been made, but maybe just as a shot across their bows, would be nice if he politley told Sevco to do one. That and told the BBC to GTF too.

He's not going to Sevco, if he was, it would have happened already.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Cosgrove spouts sh*te then blames it on a "BBC journalist". Aye right Stuartie. Nice one
    To be fair to Cosgrove (though I don't know why I'm being fair to him), he did say at the time he made the prediction that it had come from another source. He also said he had no basis for it to be true as well. Or words to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFatche View Post
    To be fair to Cosgrove (though I don't know why I'm being fair to him), he did say at the time he made the prediction that it had come from another source. He also said he had no basis for it to be true as well. Or words to that effect.
    Why say anything, then?

I thought it very unusual of him, when he uttered it a week past saturday, and you could almost detect his uneasyness, like he knew it was sh1te.

Pretty sure Cosgrove wouldn't want Deek to go to Mordor. I remember when he was appointed Cosgrove said he'd be a cracking manager for us and he was right.

Whatever he wanted, someone persuaded him Deek was going to the Stade d'Orc and he passed that on. It's what guys in his job do. He now realises he trusted someone he shouldn't have and is apologetic. No idea why we need to read it differently.

In the same conversation last week he commented that Aberdeen were his second team and how much he liked McInnes.

Cosgrove is one of the good guys.
    He presents a football/comedy show that markets itself as "petty and ill informed".

If we're going to get our drawers bunched up about meeeeeja guys, there's literally dozens of guys more worthy than him.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Cosgrove is one of the good guys.
    He presents a football/comedy show that markets itself as "petty and ill informed".

If we're going to get our drawers bunched up about meeeeeja guys, there's literally dozens of guys more worthy than him.
    Bang on

He is one of the good guys. Him and Cowan have both on numerous occasions admitted to "as good as waving a red and white scarf" and both admitted to Aberdeen being both their second team.

Far far from worthy of criticism.

Page 45 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast