+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chancer’s latest contribution to the Sty...

Chancer’s latest contribution to the Sty...

And to think we liken then to North Korea

Name:  4BDAB4A0-9ED9-48D5-B9B4-E8D1BCFED157.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  19.4 KB

Run by megalomaniacs and clueless owners and even more clueless manager. Even have a picture of Pot Noo Dol to enhance the Theatre Of Rust.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    And to think we liken then to North Korea

Name:  4BDAB4A0-9ED9-48D5-B9B4-E8D1BCFED157.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  19.4 KB
    Wow, there's some weird shyte going on over at the bucket, but this is just over the top. I heard that there aren't any adverts now other than for Tunaman himself, the fake taxi company and the fake energy drink..?! Now pictures of Tunaman for his adoring supporters to gaze upon, and take their mind off the slide down the table..?

All hail the Dear Leader..!

Dear Leader tunaman must have got carried away when they stopped his car to bow to him after he first turned up.

Just a weird basket case of a club now reaping the rewards of short term planning - and Chansiri, as pointed out on Pork Talk, has no proven business acumen whatsoever, he's effectively blowing daddy's money on the Pigs. They paid Urby Emanuelson 3 million last season just to hang around, very weird.

when will pig fans realise this guy has used their club for his own projection and taken them for a ride on pricing and policy there turning in to a joke club and there too thick to realise it may it long continue i say as they say on bbc every saturday KEEP BOUNCING you mugs haha utb ftp and ftp !!

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Wow, there's some weird shyte going on over at the bucket, but this is just over the top. I heard that there aren't any adverts now other than for Tunaman himself, the fake taxi company and the fake energy drink..?! Now pictures of Tunaman for his adoring supporters to gaze upon, and take their mind off the slide down the table..?

All hail the Dear Leader..!
    Name:  B21B7B6C-17FE-4307-9903-159E7A035C12.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  19.5 KB

Seems a good fit to me delusional leader with delusional followers

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Seems a good fit to me delusional leader with delusional followers
    Have a MASSIVE LIKE Bully. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have a VERY BIG BIG LIKE Bully. UTCB
    Corrected for you Rod, will stop the MODS (esp that new one) from thinking that you have been brainwashed by NKT for using the "M" word, plus the fact it's a punishable offence of the highest order on here, not sure what the punishment is like....

"welcome to my parlour mr Bond".....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast