+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No left back for Crewe and Dbnny?

No left back for Crewe and Dbnny?

Think Mattock will get a 2 match ban cos he also got sent off at Bradford.Be tempted to put one of the young lads in at Crewe at least.

Roly, we haven't had a left back most of the season

Yep reasonable point gm and is a must come January 1st.

Play Hinds. One of our better players in the Checkatrade.

i'd certainly risk him at Crewe gwru

Would certainly play Hinds at crewe and also Onaraise as well and if they impress and keep a clean sheet then stick em both in at Donny for week after. Cummings can play left back if needed so it will be more likely Emmanuel right back and Cummings left back against Donny.

I think he's more likely to go with Cummings at left back but I'd give a Hinds and Mason Warren (assuming he's back from his loan?) a game each against Crewe and Bradford and then decide if either look good enough to play in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I think he's more likely to go with Cummings at left back but I'd give a Hinds and Mason Warren (assuming he's back from his loan?) a game each against Crewe and Bradford and then decide if either look good enough to play in the league.
    I don't like playing Right sided players on the left. Cummings wasn't that good in his natural side today. Emmanuel must be bad if he can't get in. Mattock was slow today, got done easy for there 2nd goal. Give Hinds a go. I was there in the Checkatrade. Impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    That's sounds like a good idea

Don't worry too much about a left - back....

it's two centre - backs we need.....asap...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast