+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo

First of all, a very big well done to Laurie Ellis for what he has done in the last fortnight. Good interview. Poor Mrs Ellis. To those without AZ, Mr Loverman wants you to turn up to cheer on the team. Can we PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE start looking forward AND being United once again???

Deal until 2019? Canny be Right! Any of the financial wizards across the road tell me were that broke that he'll be on a month to month rolling deal! 😂

Nice interview. Even Shabba knows there's only one team in Dundee!
    I liked his call out to the fans at the end.
    "Lets go together "

Liking this appointment. Liking the fact that he'll be in place for our first season, at least, back in top league too. Liking the fact that Laurie Ellis staying as support too! Jeez, nothing to moan about! Nobody said being happy would be easy! Swift lunchtime shandy will maybe help me cope!

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Liking this appointment. Liking the fact that he'll be in place for our first season, at least, back in top league too. Liking the fact that Laurie Ellis staying as support too! Jeez, nothing to moan about! Nobody said being happy would be easy! Swift lunchtime shandy will maybe help me cope!
    Indeed! A really smart move keeping Ellis on board as a support mechanism too.

The future is bright!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Nice interview. Even Shabba knows there's only one team in Dundee!
    I liked his call out to the fans at the end.
    "Lets go together "
    If he performs as well as he comes over in his interview we will be in good shape!

I like his sense of humor too.

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Deal until 2019? Canny be Right! Any of the financial wizards across the road tell me were that broke that he'll be on a month to month rolling deal! 😂
    This is a great appointment. Best of all the other options. Happier to take him than pay compo to the fermers for TW. Credit to ST for taking time to get this right. Spending a full day with him shows a degree of due diligence that is welcomed. Keeping Ellis is a smart move - could be groomed as possible successor. There may be eyebrows raised about the deal to 2019 but without seeing the contract that may be a red herring. I am hoping there is non promotion termination clause.

This is an appointment that could galvanise the support. Saturdays support of nearly 7k was awesome and there was even an outbreak of singing in the GF Stand. If we can go on a wee run we could become unstoppable.

Come on the Arabs! and FTD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    This is a great appointment. Best of all the other options. Happier to take him than pay compo to the fermers for TW. Credit to ST for taking time to get this right. Spending a full day with him shows a degree of due diligence that is welcomed. Keeping Ellis is a smart move - could be groomed as possible successor. There may be eyebrows raised about the deal to 2019 but without seeing the contract that may be a red herring. I am hoping there is non promotion termination clause.

This is an appointment that could galvanise the support. Saturdays support of nearly 7k was awesome and there was even an outbreak of singing in the GF Stand. If we can go on a wee run we could become unstoppable.

Outbreak of singing in George Fox shocker!

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post

I'm just impressed that he spent a full day with ST and still wanted the job.

Well I've had my shandies! Just the two! Feeling even more positive now! Love the battle-cry Let's go Together. Made me think of a thread from before the start of the season on tunes/ songs for the team to run out to. Wild Mountain Thyme by the Silencers would capture that togetherness vibe! Need a tee-shirt with that message on it too. Feeling like a born-again Arab now!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)