+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo

Got to agree with Shedka on this one. Played one upfront and that one being the less than mobile Christian Nade.

Anyone in the know be able to shed light on McIntyres style of football at RC? I genuinely dont recall (apart from a 6-2 doing)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabs4ever View Post
    Got to agree with Shedka on this one. Played one upfront and that one being the less than mobile Christian Nade.
    More so due to the fact Romanov refused to buy him any strikers when he was down to just Nade. Romanov wanted youth players brought throught the ranks. This effectively ended Laszlo's time at Hearts.

I really dont think Hughes is the answer. But who the hell is? Lambert and Mcleish i bet wouldnt come for the money but would they for a few months till end of season? Who knows but i bet we arent looking at any of that experience.

Csaba Laszlo - was he no in Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart?

McIntrye - from what I saw on televised cup games had them playing nice fluent stuff. And I think he knows a player when he sees one. Maybe according to offshore he also knows a lassie when he sees one, dunno (he'd fit right in on that score)
    This guy took ROSS County to silverware boys and girls. This guy made Michael Gardyne - rejected at United - a pivotal player in that team. Surely that must tell you something.

Hughes - I'm still not convinced. It would be all or nothing and I'm worried about the nothing bit.

Happy as ... here, Girona just beat Real Madrid. GIRFUY as they say in the Gauldry

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Would take him over almost every name being mentioned. He's been an instant success at almost every club he's been at.
    I'm sure you're right about his record - not checked it. I said on Altanyerhides thread that I'd love to see a continental coach at Tannadice and fwiw I think the players we have right now are suited to that. But this is such a ***** time - we must go up - so it's a risk that I wouldn't take this season. We need to go for the guy who knows how to do it in these leagues, and do it straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Csaba Laszlo - was he no in Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart?

McIntrye - from what I saw on televised cup games had them playing nice fluent stuff. And I think he knows a player when he sees one. Maybe according to offshore he also knows a lassie when he sees one, dunno (he'd fit right in on that score)
    This guy took ROSS County to silverware boys and girls. This guy made Michael Gardyne - rejected at United - a pivotal player in that team. Surely that must tell you something.

Hughes - I'm still not convinced. It would be all or nothing and I'm worried about the nothing bit.

Happy as ... here, Girona just beat Real Madrid. GIRFUY as they say in the Gauldry
    Fwiw, Gardyne was a pivotal player in that team before he came to us.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Fwiw, Gardyne was a pivotal player in that team before he came to us.
    I suppose my point is we binned him and he found his feet again up there under McIntryre 90

Must have a look and see if that goal is on youtube!

edit. I might be getting confused with my Jims. Maybe it it was Jim McHamilton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsRJrk2BqUY
    Last edited by stokearab; 29-10-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Now clear 2nd favourite with the bookies. 8/1 into 2/1 since this morning. Hughes is drifting.

Laszlo is now favourite for the role according to "Dee" C Tamsons today.

I actually like the idea of him, would make us hard to beat at least

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)