+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo

Quote Originally Posted by arab_pat View Post
    I agree to an extent but this is the biggest title rival in the league and an absolute 6 pointer.
    Suspect Dunfermline may end up being our main rival as the season progresses but time will tell....

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Suspect Dunfermline may end up being our main rival as the season progresses but time will tell....
    Nah tfit4 St Mirren will be. Why not?

I agree if we were trying to poach a manager. The guys we have been linked with are unemployed. No real risk to them. I don't want Hughes but right now if you offered him a gig till end of season he would jump at chance to repair his reputation with a chance of SPL football next year.
    I guess we'll need to agree to differ. I don't think it matters too much if someone is unemployed, if we want them their agent will, of course, know this and this gives them cards to play.

Not for first place they won't, St Mirren or United will win the league, we aren't out of it even with a loss on Saturday, despite being poor we taken the same pts from an other team's as they have and still two head to heads remain after this one

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not for first place they won't, St Mirren or United will win the league, we aren't out of it even with a loss on Saturday, despite being poor we taken the same pts from an other team's as they have and still two head to heads remain after this one
    This quarter of the season will show who the real contenders are, I expect ST Mirren to stay the distance but not Dunfermline and I'd expect Falkirk to come with a run.

Think dunfermline and Livi to move out a bit St Mirren, expect Falkirk to improve - ICT will prob challenge for top 4 with Morton

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    This quarter of the season will show who the real contenders are, I expect ST Mirren to stay the distance but not Dunfermline and I'd expect Falkirk to come with a run.
    I would'nt write off ICT yet either. Beaten us and Dunfermline in consecutive weeks. If they put a run together now they could be there or thereabouts

Think the pars and livie will fall away but I expect a run from ICT.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Think the pars and livie will fall away but I expect a run from ICT.
    Even though ICT deservedly beat us I was not really impressed by them it was most definitely our own sh1teness that gave them their goals!!

But wins bread confidence and I'd rather they didn't challenge

It wont matter when we get bang at it tbh

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)