+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo

An interesting appointment, could work out well, good luck Csabo - result.

It's not John Hughes - result.

In fact, not McIntyre, Stubbs, Pressley, Wright and all the other Dee C Thomson and bookie names getting put forward - result.

Hopefully all comes together now and we get heads down and get real result - promoted at year end

Quote Originally Posted by smirky4 View Post
    Thompson quoted as saying "We spent a long time together, it was a long day. I was tired after spending that time with him."

Its called Working ya walloper you should try it more often.......

Maybe he means that Csaba grilled him, put him on the spot, made sure he was making the right move?

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    Maybe he means that Csaba grilled him, put him on the spot, made sure he was making the right move?
    Yeah i really hope thats what he meant, but even on TV he said i even questioned his work ethic...pause.....which some people will think strange!!!

I just Hope Shagger Shabba can work with him, £uck it, i don't care if he can work with him as long as he gets us up

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    An interesting appointment, could work out well, good luck Csabo - result.

It's not John Hughes - result.

In fact, not McIntyre, Stubbs, Pressley, Wright and all the other Dee C Thomson and bookie names getting put forward - result.

Hopefully all comes together now and we get heads down and get real result - promoted at year end

I’m sure that this will show as being the best appointment since Levein.

Got to say Lawrence Lives started this thread on 28/10/17 - mystic meg?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Got to say Lawrence Lives started this thread on 28/10/17 - mystic meg?
    Or ST 😉

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No thank you, bizarre that those who don't like brutal football would lol, his Hearts side were beyond terrible on the eye and paying huge money compared to the rest
    Say thankyou nicely and go to bed early with no tea

Quote Originally Posted by Wullie View Post
    No i think he meant emotionally the guy can talk �� give ST some slack here shabba was more interested in the balance of squad than his wage.

Thats why it didnt happen last week 1 or 2 signings next few weeks or jan.

That was the negotiation. Hope this works i think it will !!

Allow me a wee boast ... I started this thread on Csaba before he was ever mentioned as contender

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceLives View Post
    Allow me a wee boast ... I started this thread on Csaba before he was ever mentioned as contender
    Shabba is due you a few drinks mate cos without your thread he may never have got the job,mind you if it all goes tits up your getting the blame.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)