+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceLives View Post
    Allow me a wee boast ... I started this thread on Csaba before he was ever mentioned as contender
    Inside knowledge? Agent? ST?

😂

FAO LawrenceLives. Any chance of you sharing the numbers you fancy for tonight's Lottery?! Good shout on the manager, though!

Have to say that’s the best interview I’ve seen in a while. Most excited I’ve been about a manager since CL. He looks passionate and very up for the task. I have no illusions his football will be pretty (did he not have a spat with CL about time wasting with like 20 mins to go?) but if he wins games then I’m in, I just want out this league and I’ll take that by hook or crook. I hope his battle cries are met by the Arabs!

Arabest Shabba

It seems a lot on here don't agree with you about style.

LawrenceLives post is of course the RealCWLeveins post! Good to see Craig still involved in helping out United. Once an Arab, always an Arab!

For once im quite happy with the new manager and the way he has been hired. As for style, i hope he listens to Laurie as he managed to entertain to a degree with the players available.

Laurie deserves a huge amount of credit and I hope he stays around united for a very long time

It's sinking in now after 2-3 days & I can't believe how Man United I am about this appointment.
    I've seldom looked forward to a rest-of-season like right now.
    But a word of caution, it ain't gonna be a breeze, it's gonna be a dog fight, no way the league will win itself. It is very competitive, ICT, Falkirk & Morton are in the bottom 5 & St Mirren, Livi, Pars & QotS will be hungry to take points off us too.

Time for Arab Unity, we the fans can play a huge part. And dare I say it, well done the Board for pulling a rabbit out of the hat.
    I think!
    Last edited by SmedDUm; 10-11-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It seems a lot on here don't agree with you about style.
    Terry i am not gonna dispute that you have a decent knowledge of the beautiful game but in your living memory did DUFC ever deliver as many turgid display's under any other manager than McKinnon?,never in all my years of supporting United have i preferred to work rather than go to a game until Ray's appointment,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    It's sinking in now after 2-3 days & I can't believe how Man United I am about this appointment.
    I've seldom looked forward to a rest-of-season like right now.
    But a word of caution, it ain't gonna be a breeze, it's gonna be a dog fight, no way the league will win itself. It is very competitive, ICT, Falkirk & Morton are in the bottom 5 & St Mirren, Livi, Pars & QotS will be hungry to take points off us too.

Time for Arab Unity, we the fans can play a huge part. And dare I say it, well done the Board for pulling a rabbit out of the hat.
    I think!
    I dinnie want to tempt fate but i predict that the tears this season will be your wife's when you carry her to the boudoir in mid April.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)