+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo

They should bring back Ruby. Experienced and always had folk on her side. Whoever they bring in will get my support until they mess up then that will wane.

I would rather have a non SFA coached badge kissing robot from Largs.

Sounding like it’s going to be someone who hasn’t been talked about ...
    https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...g-new-manager/

I know we play them soon but taxi drehver mentioned the crusaders manager. He also said he was ***ually harrassed by Taylor Swift and is considering charges

Quote Originally Posted by utd4me View Post
    Please please please NOT Yogi, i think we would get worse if thats possible. this appointment is crucial thompson MUST get this right re who and how long.
    we couldn't possibly play any worse than the way Ray had us playing

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    we couldn't possibly play any worse than the way Ray had us playing
    Agree Yogi till season end may not be worst idea. He must be hungry with a point tonprove.

And we have the players to play attacking football.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Agree Yogi till season end may not be worst idea. He must be hungry with a point tonprove.

And we have the players to play attacking football.
    Agree, if we cant get Laszlo then it has to be Yogi

I'm sure Hughes has learned from the mistake of calling out the Raith players on workrate, effort etc. It doesn't work - you only have to look at Butcher at Hibs and even Mixu (after the hammering at Parkhead in what? his second game in charge?). Collins at Hibs was another one - it's guaranteed to get players doing anything to get the Manager oot the door. It was one of SAF's mantras through his long and successful career - critiscise players where justified by all means, but NEVER in public.

I'm not averse to Hughes, nor frankly a few of the others mentioned, but we must get behind whoever gets it and put aside any doubts that,as a fan, you may have had to the successful candidate pre-appointment. We have to hit the ground running as the margin for error is so, so tight.

Billy Reid rumour not going away here in Hamilton! Prob guff as it would be all over weegie press if true

Every name that has been mentioned has come in for negative comments from someone , why not just wait and see who gets the job and give him a chance for **** sake , after what we have witnessed , performance wise , the last 18 months or so it can't be any worse

Alan Stubbs rumours hotting up.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)