+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paddy Power

Paddy Power

Scum.......sub-human scum.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Scum.......sub-human scum.
    Elaborate?

Put simply they've lost £50 if mine and are p1ssing about something rotten in sorting it out.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Put simply they've lost £50 if mine and are p1ssing about something rotten in sorting it out.
    Come on now, did your coupon nae come in and now you are sulking

Get on McBookie as its ace for two reasons. 1-You can bet on Heelan League and Juniors and 2- it beats the firewall at work

Nah, what happened was I withdrew £50 to my account, but it transpired the debit card on my account had expired.
    Now, the £50 just disappeared (notwithstanding the fact that I withdrew £70 in May when the same expired card was on my account......but that time the cash still appeared in my account).

Anyhow, after serious faaaarking bout with both BoS and PP, PP gave me an "ARN" like a receipt from the Bank, however it transpired (and this was after a serious amount of cr@p service from Bank of Scotland......via The Philippines) that this ARN was actually internal cos PP have their banking with Lloyds....who are the Bank of Scotland.

A boy fae the BoS gave me his details to pass to PP so they could contact him direct and he could explain.

I passed this info to PP a week ago and they've done faaaark all with it yet.
    Every time I contact them I get fobbed off.

I'll mebbe try that McBookie, I've got so many different accounts lying dormant it's nae real, but I've re-activated my Bet 365 for now and as soon as I get my £50 back I'm closing off with PP.

They are quick enough to take money off you in any way they can (paypal, debit card, credit card, wire transfer, net teller, bloomin *******). Different story when god forbid you win a bit and try to withdraw. I got myself in a bit of bother a few years ago chasing bets. Cleared out my account trying to get my money back and ended up sticking 2 grand from credit card on Liverpool to beet spurs. They did and when I tried to cash out Bet365 said they could 'only use the last method I deposited with'. When I told them that it couldn't go on my credit card as it has a credit limit (and my winnings would exceed that) they tried to tell me there was nothing they could do and the money would just have to stay in my account indefinitely.

Some angry words were exchanged with various supervisors and lo and behold a manager miraculously found away to transfer my winnings to my bank account. Now I am not saying betting companies are making it difficult to withdraw winnings in the hope that you spend it when it stays in your account BUT, well, they definitely are.