+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next rising Star on others radar

The next rising Star on others radar

Young Sam Graham being eyed up already......

The Toffees are interested in signing Sheffield United's ****age centre-back Sam Graham. (Liverpool Echo)

Get him signed up Blades......

Red you're wise enough to know all the top clubs will know all about our youth players and everyone else's too no one goes under the radar these days it's about timing and when they decide to chuck some money at the kid,luckily for us Brooks rise had been so swift it's caught everyone unawares and so for once we will get some proper money for him,prem clubs can afford a few million gamble on the best of the rest that weren't good enough in their younger days or who have come on leaps and bounds like brooksy has

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post

The Toffees are interested in signing Sheffield United's ****age centre-back Sam Graham. (Liverpool Echo)

Young Bomber to follow the MESSIAH to Goodison? UTCB

I wish Everton would just fk off ................. Vultures

I remember Redders pointing Young Sam out to me last season,saying that is a lad with a big future keep an eye on him,so I did,and Redders is right,big future

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post

ALL Academies are well aware of every other clubs young players. Take it as a compliment that so many of our’s are coveted by other clubs.

I understand that Sam is already signed up to us until 2020. The present regime at BDBL appears (hopefully) to be nowhere near as daft as previous ones were.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    ALL Academies are well aware of every other clubs young players. Take it as a compliment that so many of our’s are coveted by other clubs.

I understand that Sam is already signed up to us until 2020. The present regime at BDBL appears (hopefully) to be nowhere near as daft as previous ones were.
    Easier to keep players at our current league position that it was when we were struggling to get in the L1 play-offs. They must know they get a chance here too.

We really ought to sign that George Hirst from the oinkers. Can't buy a decent performance from their stars but they won't even put the kid on the bench for a last 15 minute run out. No wonder his Dad has fallen out with them.

Thanks for that Ronnie was unaware of his contractual position. There will always be players being released etc, it's the nature of the beast, but it would be nice to have these lads get more game time, have no clue what the answer is other than 'bounce' games. If you'll pardon the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Easier to keep players at our current league position that it was when we were struggling to get in the L1 play-offs. They must know they get a chance here too.

We really ought to sign that George Hirst from the oinkers. Can't buy a decent performance from their stars but they won't even put the kid on the bench for a last 15 minute run out. No wonder his Dad has fallen out with them.
    At the moment young Hirsty is still under contract at S6, but refuses to sign a new one. I don’t know the details but obviously he either wants more money than they are willing to pay, or he simply wants to join another club (which is very understandable). There is no guarantee that he would even contemplate joining us if he had the chance, or that our management team would want to sign him anyway, but you can be sure that SUFC are well aware of his situation and will act accordingly in what they consider to be in the best interests of our club.

I’ve only seen him play three times. The first two times, I was very impressed. The other time, our own (now sadly out with a long term CL injury) Callum Semple had him in his pocket. But be assured, United will know a lot more about him than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    At the moment young Hirsty is still under contract at S6, but refuses to sign a new one. I don’t know the details but obviously he either wants more money than they are willing to pay, or he simply wants to join another club (which is very understandable). There is no guarantee that he would even contemplate joining us if he had the chance, or that our management team would want to sign him anyway, but you can be sure that SUFC are well aware of his situation and will act accordingly in what they consider to be in the best interests of our club.

I’ve only seen him play three times. The first two times, I was very impressed. The other time, our own (now sadly out with a long term CL injury) Callum Semple had him in his pocket. But be assured, United will know a lot more about him than I do.
    Sure i read somewhere Ronald that young Callum is just starting his `pre season `training this week,so could be potentially back playing in 6-8 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast