+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ross Mac doing well in Australlia, I wonder?

Ross Mac doing well in Australlia, I wonder?

3 goals in 2 games! he looks like he is enjoying it over there.

Now come January, Bruce has stated there is no money available, we have a option to recall him for 2018, may not be a bad thing now that Gabby has hung up his boots and Davis has rejected a new contract as, he is being tapped up by Manure!
    Koj is not the same man and we will need all the help to push on in the New year so why not, could there be a way back for Ross?

Thoughts!

Not for me mate, way too much water under the bridge. He can play down under, away from everyone who knows him, away from family issues and other expectant people (allegedly).
    Where did you hear that SB had no money in Jan?
    I’ve read rumours from ‘know nowt social media attention seekers’ but no official comment.
    Davis rumour has been rubbished officially by the club both the transfer and supposedly breakdowns in talks regarding contract.
    Again, I’ve read rumours from ‘know nowt social media attention seekers’, and The Sun!!!!!
    As for Kodj, well he may have come back too soon and is trying too hard. Then again he never used to pass and his all round team play was/is sh1te. He will score mate but he will continue to frustrate the hell out of us.

Just the thoughts of a ‘know nowt social media attention seeker’ mate.

I see your logic but I'm not sure. The Australian league is like our division 4 at a guess so it's hard to tell. Gabby is injured and that's not hanging his boots up but I do get frustrated with the amount of injuries he gets likewise Hogan. Kodjia hadn't been back long and will find his form I sure. Davis is also ahead in the pecking order so keep him playing. Ross gabby and hogan will probably leave in the summer and I'm ok with that so I would probably not bother with him now.

Gabby is swinging the lead! How can he be injured for last 2 months without playing. His contract is up in May and he knows now he is not is Bruce's plans so he is just seeing out his time.
    Think your right about Koj coming back too soon.
    Bruce has said via birmingham mail that again there will be more going out than in anD no bug money signings! He mentioned FFP again!

'No big money signings' oh and Davis has rejected an improved contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Not for me mate, way too much water under the bridge. He can play down under, away from everyone who knows him, away from family issues and other expectant people (allegedly).
    Where did you hear that SB had no money in Jan?
    I’ve read rumours from ‘know nowt social media attention seekers’ but no official comment.
    Davis rumour has been rubbished officially by the club both the transfer and supposedly breakdowns in talks regarding contract.
    Again, I’ve read rumours from ‘know nowt social media attention seekers’, and The Sun!!!!!
    As for Kodj, well he may have come back too soon and is trying too hard. Then again he never used to pass and his all round team play was/is sh1te. He will score mate but he will continue to frustrate the hell out of us.

Just the thoughts of a ‘know nowt social media attention seeker’ mate.
    These were just MY thoughts of me being a ‘know nowt social media attention seeker’, the same as everyone else on here.
    Davis's agent is just trying to get the best deal.
    Personally, I don't believe any of the sh1te doing the rounds on social media, especially about a rookie CF who has no composure in front of goal. Now I like Davis, but by foook, he should be on double figures by now.
    SB is hardly gonna say 'listen lads, we got bucket loads to spend in January' is he?

I agree with that excile about Davis and the lack of apparent money. We don't need to spend much in January anyway imo. The squad is pretty decent now. We don't really have any weak links now.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)