+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fleetwood(away)predictions

Fleetwood(away)predictions

This is a game we cannot lose and ideally we should look to win to gain ground on the top 2
    I think we will do it
    1-2

I'm going for 2-0. (I wish Dack had a higher conversion-rate, though. He gets into great positions, but he has missed some sitters).
    What do you think the team will be?
    I was just speculating on the Telegraph site that Gladwin will have to be given a starting-chance at some point. Perhaps this could be it, with Conway moved over to the right.
    So:
    Raya
    Nyambe Downing Mulgrew Williams
    Conway Smallwood Evans Gladwin
    Dack Graham.

I don't think it's really THAT likely, but it is tricky - with Chapman and Bennett both out - to accommodate Antonsson AND Conway, given that Graham and Dack will surely be automatic starters. And SOMEONE'S got to be on the right flank.
    Again, I'm not sure if it's necessary to have both Smallwood and Evans in centre-midfield, but with the inevitable re-shuffling caused by the missing three, Mowbray might feel the need for a little extra defensive security, and rely on wide players for creativity. There's some talk of Harper getting a game, but as Conway, Gladwin (and even Antonsson) are more familiar with playing wide, I can't see where he would fit in.

We are at home tonight sorry
    So in light of this I think an encouraging 3-0
    Well we can live in hope.

Only two things smell of fish and one of them is Fleetwood..

2-2

Very disappointing. I paid to watch online. Strangely, after solid recent performances, the defence looked shaky.
    And although we scored two goals, I just don't think we get enough shots on target.
    We could really do with a physical presence up-front.
    I wonder what the Yak is doing nowadays...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)