+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Kenny mclean in paper begging for us Dons fans not to slate Jack on Thursday, if you are a Dons fan going to the game you have a duty to do it.
    Aye good een Kenny min

McLean and Jack are Hun B'astards and both need booing.

Useless Hun B'astards at that.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The sad thing is (given his inevitable views) he is capable of being a pundit.

Comes over as intelligent and articulate.

Which is a surprise.
    Who is? Boyd? Or Boydee to his friends?

Really? I don't think he has an articulate bone in his body, and thats not cos he's a hun.

Rae is articulate, and he's one. Speaks sh1te, but articulate

Well, I just bung the earphones in and fall asleep to their s'hite so it might be a wrong spy.

Better than the nasal whinging of Barry Ferguson anyway.

Boyd has a history of trying and failing to pick the Scotland side.

Typical and almost laughable that the BBC would use one of it's lesser pundits comment as a headline. Like Boyd's opinion is the most important thing in Scottish sport right now?

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Boyd has a history of trying and failing to pick the Scotland side.

Typical and almost laughable that the BBC would use one of it's lesser pundits comment as a headline. Like Boyd's opinion is the most important thing in Scottish sport right now?
    Boyd is almost as annoying as wee Barry Bawheid.

Good on Michael Stewart for sticking up for Shinnie. I always feel he talks sense and stands his ground against the rest of the so called experts.

Also, can’t wait for the next game against Kilmarnock for Shinnie to anihilate the big fat twit.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Boyd is almost as annoying as wee Barry Bawheid.

Good on Michael Stewart for sticking up for Shinnie. I always feel he talks sense and stands his ground against the rest of the so called experts.

Also, can’t wait for the next game against Kilmarnock for Shinnie to anihilate the big fat twit.
    Michael Stewart has basically mastered the "say whatever a guy down the pub would say but pretend it's a unique insight into the game" role (Steve Claridge does much the same thing in England). Most of what he says I agree with, but you can pretty much guess what he's going to say before he opens his mouth in most cases.

I'd actually rather listen to someone like Boyd spouting controversial nonsense, but he needs to work on his delivery because at the moment he sounds more like an angry caller on a phone-in than a pundit.

Boyd would know about not being good enough for Scotland, the useless fat ******* that he is.

It's a meaningless friendly so it's a perfect opportunity to try players out,I agree that Jack doesn't deserve to be in the squad but it's a chance to try out our 3 and guys like Hanlon to see if they are good enough.

Who was Boyd wanting in the squad? The usual suspects in Bannon,McArther and Hanley?

They have proved that they are not good enough in the last 3 campaigns so it's time to give some other players a chance,plus if they got picked it would have made the match even more pointless than it already is.

Let's not be too harsh on Boyd - the guy is clearly a moron.

Scotland doesn't exactly have a plethora of international class players at the moment. Are our guys any less deserving than some English Championship mediocrity with a Scottish great aunt?

Maybe our guys aren't the required standard but who is out of the pool that the manager has at his disposal? We have failed to qualify for two tournaments in a row where we should have reached the playoffs as a bare minimum. Why play the same players we've been using for the last two campaigns?

If he's going to make a 'controversial' statement then he needs to suggest who should be getting in the squad instead. I doubt he could string together an adequate sequence of coherent thoughts to get that far.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast