+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Scotland Squad

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    No doubt Shinnie will be suspended for the Killie game. He must be close to it the number of times he has been booked.
    Think he's out of the Mwell game on saturday week

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    All to do with hunnishness.

McLean is a useless p'rick yet is a weegie favourite.

If I were Shinnie I'd just tell them where they can stuff their caps.
    McLean did better second half, Christie did pretty well and did not look out of place .I concur in respect of Shinnie ,he should tell them to ram it .

Sitting in the main stand, you could hear Mackay shouting constant gibberish at the players all game.

On at least two or three occasions he was screaming "switch it" at someone when there was nobody remotely in a position to switch it to, at one point he was yelling at Christie to press four Holland players by himself, which is pointless, and the majority of what he was coming out with was completely meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_panza View Post
    Sitting in the main stand, you could hear Mackay shouting constant gibberish at the players all game.

On at least two or three occasions he was screaming "switch it" at someone when there was nobody remotely in a position to switch it to, at one point he was yelling at Christie to press four Holland players by himself, which is pointless, and the majority of what he was coming out with was completely meaningless.
    Im surprised he wasn't shouting abuse at the black Dutch players to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    McLean did better second half, Christie did pretty well and did not look out of place .I concur in respect of Shinnie ,he should tell them to ram it .
    The thing that worries me is will Shinnie feel he will have to move on to get capped for Scotland?

The way he has been talking it seems like one of his ambitions is to play for Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    "Ake's played James Forrest really well tonight" opines Provan, as if marking the ******* honey monster is a massive challenge for a defender.
    yeah I had to laugh when I heard him say that.

Isn't that just a polite way of saying Forrest has been pysh tonight.

Scotland have approached Norn Iron for ex Aberdeen man Michael O'Neill.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Scotland have approached Norn Iron for ex Aberdeen man Michael O'Neill.
    Would he take it? On paper if he took over Scotland he would have a decent chance of getting us to the Euros given the new format (24 teams qualify and we're the 19th best team in UEFA according to the rankings), which would be regarded as a massive success story that he could use to move up the managerial ladder somewhere else. There's every chance we won't qualify though and he'll be getting tarred and feathered by the supporters the minute that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_panza View Post
    Would he take it? On paper if he took over Scotland he would have a decent chance of getting us to the Euros given the new format (24 teams qualify and we're the 19th best team in UEFA according to the rankings), which would be regarded as a massive success story that he could use to move up the managerial ladder somewhere else. There's every chance we won't qualify though and he'll be getting tarred and feathered by the supporters the minute that happens.
    He lives here and so does his backroom team. I think the SFA might already know if he is keen.

Decent interview on sportsound tonight with Shaun Maloney.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast