+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland Squad

As much as I can't stand Mackay, at least he's sticking up for Scottish football. Something Strachan wouldn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    As much as I can't stand Mackay, at least he's sticking up for Scottish football. Something Strachan wouldn't do.
    As the head of “Project Brave”, he would have looked extremely ****ing stupid if he did not pick a load of Scottish based players.

Numpty Mackay won't be the new manager

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41934678

Very square pegs in round holes team selection tonight.

Jack at right back,Tierney at centre back and Phillips up front.

Still room in the team for Forrest though,he must be amazing in training as I have yet to see him play well for Scotland.
    Last edited by rico94; 09-11-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Its good to hear Jack getting booed - fvck that hunb*stard.

I remember Aitken getting similar sort of treatment in a Scotland U21 match in the 80's.

Holland were 21/20 the night.
    Thought that was value

How the phuck does no neck get into the squad nevermind a first team cert? Never seen him play anything but dreadful for Scotland. Utter pish.

Goal looked affside.

Onyway, Top Don on show the night is Dutch left back Ake, because every time the commentator says his name I think he's saying 'Mackie' - as in, Reading Champion Darren Mackie. Speaking o which, why in **** is thon commentator pronouncing Strootman as Strout-man (like Trout-man)? He's making up vowel rules which adhere neither to the Dutch nor the English language. Do your ******* job min.

"Ake's played James Forrest really well tonight" opines Provan, as if marking the ******* honey monster is a massive challenge for a defender.

McInnes like tactics of waiting till they score a second before making a positive substitution. Plenty on the park begging to come off.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast