+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mister Lee at Nice : Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Let’s pretend they do a leveraged buy out, surely the income has to repay the debt?
    If that was possible why has PC not done it in past instead of paying out of his own pocket?

Equally if it is not possible, surely Mr Lee would not buy(after all he’s not daft) and secondly you wouldn’t get the funds in the first place.
    PC did not have to pay millions to buy the club and so no leverage buyout scheme was necessary. It was in administration with debts and had been relegated.

The club didn't earn income over subsequent years. PC had to bale it out several times.

(And wot Kerr sed)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-11-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Don't believe a word this Kerr say's it only comes on here to cause argument remember when it said Mrs May would win the general election with over 100 seats and when that did not happen was not seen or herd for months its a sh1t stirrer of the highest order.
    That may be so Colliers but sometimes he's reyt.

Still doesnt explain why PC didnt do it.
    Why did he use his own money to bail out, why not use leverage to raise funds and property develop? Petty sure he has the money and ability to do it.
    I actually find the debate really interesting and very much firmly 'on the fence'. I understand why you are concerned but equally understand people like Animal viewpoint.
    Personally I like the current model and would like to see that continue but taken to the next level. I'm not close enough or connected enough to know their real intentions so have to trust PC to do what he thinks is right.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Still doesnt explain why PC didnt do it.
    Why did he use his own money to bail out, why not use leverage to raise funds and property develop? Petty sure he has the money and ability to do it.
    I actually find the debate really interesting and very much firmly 'on the fence'. I understand why you are concerned but equally understand people like Animal viewpoint.
    Personally I like the current model and would like to see that continue but taken to the next level. I'm not close enough or connected enough to know their real intentions so have to trust PC to do what he thinks is right.
    He couldn't do it cos there was no collateral in the club back in 2003to back up loaning funds

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567