+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT - Trump Aides Indicted

OT - Trump Aides Indicted

Interesting to see the first people charged. Hope we see his son charged too.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...-mueller-probe

“conspiracy against the United States,” sounds not too dissimilar to what we would call treason. Serious business then. Will this particular buck end up in the Oval Office?

Not sure, but do note the President alone has pardoning power.

He could issue pardons at any stage and that will be that.
    The only chance of it reaching the White House, if some of those indicted clearly testify that Trump knew or gave his blessings.
    A pardon might pre-empt that obviously

Trump should pardon and fight the whole stinking lot of em. Its a joke and I for one hope the trump voters get the guns pronto, trump needs protecting.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Trump should pardon and fight the whole stinking lot of em. Its a joke and I for one hope the trump voters get the guns pronto, trump needs protecting.
    Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, particularly on politics, but to call for another massacre of the innocents (that are becoming all too familiar in USA) is worthy of nothing but contempt. Personally I would red card you for this comment but I have no such powers - and my politics might be said to be slightly right of centre. That post and viewpoint is disrespectful to the sanctity of human life and disgusting.

This post originally destined for your other thread but fortunately someone has already deleted that one.

They removed it. But weve seen massacres played out from the other side and even encouraged,, but once the other (media hated) side gets emotional a whole bunch of axes are downed. Trump never stood a chance did he,, not with the lardy left.

Interesting to have a Trump supporter.

Indeed the 1 thing I'll say about his presidency, never a dull day.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    They removed it. But weve seen massacres played out from the other side and even encouraged,, but once the other (media hated) side gets emotional a whole bunch of axes are downed. Trump never stood a chance did he,, not with the lardy left.
    Who the hell are the 'lardy left'? It's all relative but there isn’t really an organised 'left' in the U.S. There are decent Democrats but even the likes of Obama and Clinton are a very long way from being left wing. They are just more responsible and caring than the vast majority of Republicans who in turn are a slight improvement on the odious Trump.
    'Trump never stood a chance'? Well forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought he was President...if you mean he was never going to win the approval of decent thinking people...too damned right he wasn't, largely because the man is an immoral and irresponsible halfwit who depends on the support of idiots who make crass and inappropriate comments about guns.

Fully agree with RA. The man's the President and most powerful man on the planet.
    Whatever criticism pales in comparison to the power he possesses to enact change and bring about betterment.

To be fair George Bush took as bad a hit from the press and many quarters but he never moaned about it and continued to do what he thought it was his duty to do.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)