+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT Trump needs our prayers

OT Trump needs our prayers

Pray to the lord he keeptyh him safe in times like these

We love you Trump. Stay safe and get pardoning.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Pray to the lord he keeptyh him safe in times like these

We love you Trump. Stay safe and get pardoning.
    I pray every day for him...but unfortunately no one listens as the vile bigoted halfwit still seems to be with us.

There is a sign on the Oval Office desk which says "the buck stops here". It may do and, if it does, Mr Trump will probably be impeached.

I said after the inauguration that he wouldn't make Christmas. Will I be right?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    There is a sign on the Oval Office desk which says "the buck stops here". It may do and, if it does, Mr Trump will probably be impeached.

I said after the inauguration that he wouldn't make Christmas. Will I be right?
    We can but hope, but he's thick (skinned) and the legal process is slow. I hope it's a long drawn out affair that hits the Republicans hard.

No impeachment is a long drawn out process. First the House Judiciary Committee must draft the articles of impeachment, then conduct hearings. Thereafter must vote to send it to the full House for a vote. A positive vote then only refers the matter to the full Senate sittings as a Jury, with House members acting as prosecutors and the Chief Justice as presiding officer. Only a 2/3 vote on any article results in impeachment.

Trump's term ends on January 20th, 2021. I had predicted that before that time, Michael Pence will be the 46th President.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I pray every day for him...but unfortunately no one listens as the vile bigoted halfwit still seems to be with us.
    Got to disagree on that ramAnag, we all have different opinions but a halfwit he's not. Billionaire business men are not halfwits.
    I wasn't bothered about Trump getting in but I think he was a better choice for America than Hilary Clinton. The media are trying every way to belittle Trump apart from Fox news. Let the man try and do his job then we can all judge him after his term in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Got to disagree on that ramAnag, we all have different opinions but a halfwit he's not. Billionaire business men are not halfwits.
    I wasn't bothered about Trump getting in but I think he was a better choice for America than Hilary Clinton. The media are trying every way to belittle Trump apart from Fox news. Let the man try and do his job then we can all judge him after his term in office.
    Agree with most of that, with the caveat that I wouldn't want to come across the fellah in actual real life. IMO if UK was run by businessmen (proper businessmen not financiers) instead of politicians, we'd be a lot better off.

Easy to make money if you have no moral scruples MoP...look no further than all the rogue landlords and various other dubious traders who treat their customers and staff so badly for confirmation of that.
    I should, more correctly, have used another word - beginning with 'f' and ending in 'wit' - to be more accurate. I'm sure you're right and the man is quite bright in a cunning, devious and duplicitous way but in terms of morality and leadership he is, imo, a 'halfwit'.
    I've no time for Clinton (Hilary) either and even less for Fox News who are not unlike a TV equivalent of the Daily Express.
    I'll declare an interest here...I have close family including two grand children in the U.S. and spend about two months in various destinations over there each year. Not ashamed to say that I was close to tears when Trump was elected...imo the most dangerous and irresponsible man on the planet.

Billionaire business men are not halfwits.
    He inherited his wealth, and his father's business was heavily (allegedly fraudulently) subsidised inadvertently by USA government. Trump has managed to bankrupt his businesses 6 times (which in this country would bar him from standing for public office) and not lost a personal penny (nothing to do with cleverness, just the way the unfair system works). He argues that the 1 business went bankrupt 3 times so should only be counted as 1 bankruptcy!

His utterances clearly point to a lack of intelligence or awareness. To say to the parents of a deceased service man that he knew what could happen showed a lack of empathy and respect. It was stupid!

He's a good preacher, they always win the vote over there. Not that they had much choice. For all it's problems, I'd take our system over theirs any day.

Unrelated note, "theirs" doesn't require "their's". I learned something today, makes a first!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)