+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: QPR v The Mighty Blades

MATCH DAY POST: QPR v The Mighty Blades

So immediately back in action - seems sooner than Friday we played - with the tricky Halloween trip to QPR What a meteoric rise it's been scarily taking us to the top of the Championship. And tonight we have every chance of exorcising the Demons of our last 5 league visits their, with no wins in 5. Having said that they had an excellent win on Saturday v Wolves, ending a nightmare run of 7 without a win. It'll be no easy task but no reason to go there with any fear....

Anyway....

Any team news?

With the extra days rest an unchanged starting lineup is likely?

At some point hope to see Brooks treat us with some tricks?

The lads are sure to be pump(kin)ed up in the knowledge they can, at the bare minimum remain top by a point with a victory. Difficult game though, and one I feel where we might break our run of games without a draw. Head says 1-1, heart is willing a 2-1 victory Witch would be just perfect.

So safe journey lads and lasses, and I hope we do you proud....

UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    So immediately back in action - seems sooner than Friday we played - with the tricky Halloween trip to QPR What a meteoric rise it's been scarily taking us to the top of the Championship. And tonight we have every chance of exorcising the Demons of our last 5 league visits their, with no wins in 5. Having said that they had an excellent win on Saturday v Wolves, ending a nightmare run of 7 without a win. It'll be no easy task but no reason to go there with any fear....

Anyway....

Any team news?

With the extra days rest an unchanged starting lineup is likely?

At some point hope to see Brooks treat us with some tricks?

The lads are sure to be pump(kin)ed up in the knowledge they can, at the bare minimum remain top by a point with a victory. Difficult game though, and one I feel where we might break our run of games without a draw. Head says 1-1, heart is willing a 2-1 victory Witch would be just perfect.

So safe journey lads and lasses, and I hope we do you proud....

UTB
    FLECKY's suspended mate so we can't be unchanged but i wouldn't be suprised to see BROOKSY start,if it was me pickin the side i'd have Lundstram replacin FLECKY but obviously the MESSIAH knows more than me and i back him 100% whoever he picks.I tip 2-2.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    FLECKY's suspended mate so we can't be unchanged but i wouldn't be suprised to see BROOKSY start,if it was me pickin the side i'd have Lundstram replacin FLECKY but obviously the MESSIAH knows more than me and i back him 100% whoever he picks.I tip 2-2.UTCB
    Lol yeah forgot about that. Good job I wasn't handing in the team sheet

Likes to make a few changes in midweek games does our Christopher,so i am going for 4 changes to Fridays team

Never liked QPR always come across as flash wannabee's for decades to me,so i demand a sound thrashing of them.

Can't play Brooks AND Duffy with Sharp and Clarke up top leaving only Coutts to defend. Lundstram should come in for Fleck and Brooks as a super sub if as and when.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Likes to make a few changes in midweek games does our Christopher,so i am going for 4 changes to Fridays team
    I think just one change Block D just Lundstrum for Fleck. Whoever plays we will put up a good show I’m sure.

I'll take a draw if it was given to us now.

Our great strength is all members of the team being at one with each other, I think Lundstram is still fitting in with this.

Just hope we continue in the same style and don't try to change anything because of an enforced change in midfield

Don, Brooks and Lunny in

BS and Duff rested

yeah could be right there 58 i will take a point tonight then lets smash dull on saturday we owe them one !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast