+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It’s getting better..not Hando’s version...

It’s getting better..not Hando’s version...

I think I’ve got something in my eye.

11 minutes and 29 seconds of pure golden spine tingling memories,cheers Mr G

I love the video but it needs Mama Cass's version of "its getting better" as it refers directly to Wilder, and "getting better every day" you'll hear it soon sung on the Kop trust me. I might even offer it to Brian the Blade to sing on Radio Sheffield, but then again, perhaps not.
    UTB

Quote Originally Posted by handoblade View Post
    I love the video but it needs Mama Cass's version of "its getting better" as it refers directly to Wilder, and "getting better every day" you'll hear it soon sung on the Kop trust me. I might even offer it to Brian the Blade to sing on Radio Sheffield, but then again, perhaps not.
    UTB
    Hark at Mickie Most

Great clip.
    Let's hope for another 15 months of the same

Quote Originally Posted by handoblade View Post
    UTB
    We missed out with The Mamas and Papas tunes when we didn’t adopt Creek Alley when H and McGinn were here.

McGuinn and McGuire still a-gettin higher
    In L.A., you know where that's at
    And no one's gettin' fat except Mama Cass