+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Dundee United

RIP Dundee United

Finally I'm out of supporting Dundee United after being a fan most of my life. Thanks for the memories but with united on the verge of appointing Stubbs, I can't follow this club shambles anymore. Thompson finally dealt me to many blows, Stubbs appointment the final straw. Won't be back at Tannadice.

Drama queen😊

Get a grip man

See Ya

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post
    Finally I'm out of supporting Dundee United after being a fan most of my life. Thanks for the memories but with united on the verge of appointing Stubbs, I can't follow this club shambles anymore. Thompson finally dealt me to many blows, Stubbs appointment the final straw. Won't be back at Tannadice.
    Cho 👋

I think you're jumping the gun here. Obviously you don't rate Stubbs at all but there really isn't a candidate that would be a cert for getting us where we need to be. I personally don't want Hughes, but if it is I'll still give him a chance, clean slate and all that.
    ST is a cretin, ruining our club but once he's gone DUFC could flourish again.

Tell us then Jeremy. Who should we appoint.

Damn auto correct. Jerren 😡

Remember who we had for the last 18 months, now that was a really poor manager. No one stands out for me and I'm no sure who I want but I'm delighted it's no longer McKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post

GTF you dirty smelly trophy virgin funster

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)