+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RIP Dundee United

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Shedka why is it that everyone who puts a different view from yourself is branded by you as a Funster. I dont agree with the original poster but there is no need to insult the poor guy. I took the time to read his 50 posts and there is nothing there to suggest he is anything other than an arab. Maybe a bit negative as I have been myself of late but there are many points of view. The dundee supporters who post on here are fairly obvious; keep your vitriol for them.
    well he needs to get a grip and stop being a phucking drama queen then. Official Ive just backed Shedka! I still think he is an imposter with that and one or two other posts - but i am often very wrong.

I just checked his negative posts too here is an example

"I'll be taking just as much pleasure watching Celtic struggle in the champions league - why? - because I hate them both equally! Some of the United fans on here sound like closet Celtic fans"

and quite a few like it. He either needs tramadol, happy pills or be on dundee mad in my opinion
    Last edited by shedboy71; 31-10-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    well he needs to get a grip and stop being a phucking drama queen then. Official Ive just backed Shedka! I still think he is an imposter with that and one or two other posts - but i am often very wrong.

I just checked his negative posts too here is an example

"I'll be taking just as much pleasure watching Celtic struggle in the champions league - why? - because I hate them both equally! Some of the United fans on here sound like closet Celtic fans"

and quite a few like it. He either needs tramadol, happy pills or be on dundee mad in my opinion
    Totally agree about the drama queen bit and needing to get a grip but still think he is just someone with a different point of view. He would have to be helluva devious posting 50 times mostly looking like an arab just to 'infiltrate' this board. But like you Shedboy I admit I am not always right and certainly dont always agree with the majority view at other times.

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    Totally agree about the drama queen bit and needing to get a grip but still think he is just someone with a different point of view. He would have to be helluva devious posting 50 times mostly looking like an arab just to 'infiltrate' this board. But like you Shedboy I admit I am not always right and certainly dont always agree with the majority view at other times.
    That too is very true and we have been getting one or two viruses on here in recent times. Im fine if its a false positive but still ok with shedka the firewall too as thats what i was thinking. Could well be the drama

Anyway see if we appoint stubbs .......

That's the way i will feel if Yogi gets the job but i would not go to the extreme of saying its RIP for DUFC,actually i cannie understand why the manager who won the cup for Hibs after a 104 year wait would spell the end for us if he was appointed as our boss.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's the way i will feel if Yogi gets the job but i would not go to the extreme of saying its RIP for DUFC,actually i cannie understand why the manager who won the cup for Hibs after a 104 year wait would spell the end for us if he was appointed as our boss.
    Think we are all just a) desperate for some positive signs and b) dont trust our board one single bit

We are basement hunting and need experience of some sort and have a sh!t board - so we all are arguing over which often is less sh!t than the other. With all respect to Ray (as he needs more experience and a new manual) most of the rest i think would do better.

Jocky Scott thats the answer for the wee team of dundee - didnt do them any harm what with all the trophies and succes he brought every time

phuck sake i have a spare 2 hours and for the first time in months Stoke isnt anywhere to be seen

I can understand where the OP is coming from,his win % at Hibs was only 58(most season's that's promotion)and he ended a 114 year wait for Scottish Cup glory versus Sevco,there is no way i'm accepting a 58% win rate and another Scottish Cup win!.What we really need is Hughes and another relegation.
    Its got to be said,i sometimes despair with my club's supporters,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I can understand where the OP is coming from,his win % at Hibs was only 58(most season's that's promotion)and he ended a 114 year wait for Scottish Cup glory versus Sevco,there is no way i'm accepting a 58% win rate and another Scottish Cup win!.What we really need is Hughes and another relegation.
    Its got to be said,i sometimes despair with my club's supporters,FACT.
    haha agreed - i am going for the best accent! ummmmm

The truth is that there are many who are on the verge of packing it all in after the last 3 years which has left them mentally drained and just can't be bothered any more. Just about any managerial appointment whom we could afford would be met with disdain. Many no longer have the ability to think straight on subjects like new managers or players. All trust in the Club has gone. It will not be easily regained.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    The truth is that there are many who are on the verge of packing it all in after the last 3 years which has left them mentally drained and just can't be bothered any more. Just about any managerial appointment whom we could afford would be met with disdain. Many no longer have the ability to think straight on subjects like new managers or players. All trust in the Club has gone. It will not be easily regained.
    A bit of overkill maybe Ram? I hear you, but.........we're only 3 points off top, have had the unexpected (expected?) no manager bounce last week. If we can get a new mananger who can motivate the players to the top of the division it's surprising how quickly the feelgood factor can return.

OK it doesn't address the big issue, and I'm sure we'd all like to see him down in the Ferry selling them. But for now, win this division and it's a massive step forward.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)