+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: OT another terrorist attack

Interesting that Saw, just shows you have to look through the wood to see the trees eh.

Doesn't matter how many times these people are PROVED incorrect, they'll continue to post their shyte, it's because they're thick....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Interesting that Saw, just shows you have to look through the wood to see the trees eh.

Doesn't matter how many times these people are PROVED incorrect, they'll continue to post their shyte, it's because they're thick....
    frightened is the word that comes more to my mind mmm - persistent fear fuelled by others means some folk want certainty and 'black and white' rather than to look further into what scares them - fear promulgated by those who have a vested interest in a 'divide and rule' process

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    frightened is the word that comes more to my mind mmm - persistent fear fuelled by others means some folk want certainty and 'black and white' rather than to look further into what scares them - fear promulgated by those who have a vested interest in a 'divide and rule' process
    Frightening indeed.

Too much reading of the Sun, Express and Mail dunt do em any good.They are the sorts who believe in the Loch Ness Monster, little green men and vampires and like you say it scares em. They don't actually think, hang on this could be bollax...

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Just out of interest, how did you know that the three dads were Muslim?
    Odd question. Why on earth would you want to know that?

As you asked two of them are family friends, had days out together as our kids are besties at school. We speak about religion etc and how it is handled at school. The 3rd is a friend of the others, also Muslim. On school council and religious aspects of curriculum are often discussed as quite a few faiths there.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Sigh.

Clueless liberals like you two are what are going to finish this country off.

We are going to end up a third-world crap hole like Sweden, rape capital of the west, bombs going off every 5 minutes.
    JUST ANSWER THE F***ING QUESTION!!!!!!!

Oh. I'm sorry. Do excuse me... Don't know what came over me... 😚

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456