+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: View From QPR

View From QPR

Cheers Roy as usual, Fairly honest decent comments and no sarcastic loser comments or anything like that, fair play to em.

“Tough team United.”

“draws vs the bottom two, wins against the top two. Funny little league this.”
    hope the goalies OK”

“Agree, never nice to see a player get injured.”

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    Cheers Roy as usual, Fairly honest decent comments and no sarcastic loser comments or anything like that, fair play to em.

“Tough team United.”

“draws vs the bottom two, wins against the top two. Funny little league this.”
    hope the goalies OK”

“Agree, never nice to see a player get injured.”
    They were ok Diode - apart from one bloke who wore a huge sombrero and waved a large rattle at regular intervals, spending the whole match goading Blades fans..........no idea why - he must be their official nutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    They were ok Diode - apart from one bloke who wore a huge sombrero and waved a large rattle at regular intervals, spending the whole match goading Blades fans..........no idea why - he must be their official nutter.
    'Nutter' at least they only have one !

One of those things I think last night, get back on the bike blades.

I have no idea what wilder is thinking and trust him 100% but, just a bit surprised carruthers wasn't Duffys replacement last night.

Saturday can't come quick enough.

Yeah, Strange dude he was, There was a Moroccan flag draped over the barrier in front of him. I couldn't make his face out but it reminded me of that Wicked Witch in Wizard Of Oz, Still gives me nightmares that does,

As for the game itself I thought we played so-so but the fact is at this level if we are not 100% "on it" then we will come unstuck as opposed to League One when we would still grind out a result in these circumstances,

Holloways tactics were clearly evident in that the philosophy is "Stop them from playing in the first instance" which is precisely what happened as Coutts in particular never looked his normal fluid self.

I think we missed Fleck a fair bit

I think someone posted correctly on S2 board when he said losing Fleck and then resting Duffy was too much

One from the midfield 3 yes, but not 2 from 3

Tight pitch didn't help either
    Last edited by blades58; 01-11-2017 at 06:05 PM.