+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad Kieffer was sent off now we have a chance of winning.

Glad Kieffer was sent off now we have a chance of winning.

Since Ipswich said they want him back, Kieffer has been awful. Watch the Millers now fly up the table.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Since Ipswich said they want him back, Kieffer has been awful. Watch the Millers now fly up the table.

Only if Newell goes with him.

You having a laugh fella.

This may be a wind up, but in fairness it's largely correct. There is no point now in playing KM. We will not sign him, he's going back. And frankly he's been rubbish since Big Mick opened his mouth, good luck at Ipswich, you'll need it fella.

The cynic in me suggests whoever has agreed to buy him in January (Wigan if rumours are right) will not be unhappy that he got himself sent off !

I don't think it's him becoming rubbish or changing his attitude, I just think other teams have sussed him out.

Bit like the rest of the squad
    Ineffective and isolated. Two big defenders and he doesn't get a look in
    Got lucky vs Donny

He's no longer able to hide his backing into defenders anymore. Honestly his biggest contribution of the match yesterday was when he fell over the ball for it to arrive at the feet of Williams. Well taken goal!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He's no longer able to hide his backing into defenders anymore. Honestly his biggest contribution of the match yesterday was when he fell over the ball for it to arrive at the feet of Williams. Well taken goal!
    When is backing into a defender a foul and when is it not a foul?

It's not a riddle,it's just that I have no idea.

Indeed why is it a foul when to help with shielding the ball out a defender can launch an assault on an attacker trying to get to the ball

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    When is backing into a defender a foul and when is it not a foul?

It's not a riddle,it's just that I have no idea.

Indeed why is it a foul when to help with shielding the ball out a defender can launch an assault on an attacker trying to get to the ball
    Last week against Wigan he actually backed his arse into a defender then when he felt a touch he throw himself to the floor. You're right though it is a difficult.
    A forrud who is standing at the position where th ball is going to drop on to his chest should be protected but if it's dropping on his head the defender has the right to challenge. The defender will have more momentum than the forrud. The forrud would probably have to use his arms for leverage. This also happened last week and to some degree yesterday

come on Johnno!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast