+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nuno to Everton!

Nuno to Everton!

According to reports, Nuno is one choice of Everton as their next manager. His odds have been slashed to 14/1 after a flood of money. Let us hope that he is happy at Wolves and continues to take the club on the path to the Premier League.

I can see why in a short space of time with Wolves why he would be touted for the Everton job. I hope he doesn't get it though as he's doing a great job for Wolves.

I would hope he recognizes that he has a more stable situation at Wolves right now. He'll be in the Premier League this time next year if the squad keeps up the good work. That's worth the wait over a mess up north. It's a bigger job at the moment for sure, but he could probably get a similar job next summer if he really wants to move.

There is No way Fosun will let him move!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    There is No way Fosun will let him move!
    I hope you're right Eve; however it might be a case of who is pulling the bigger string - Fosun or Mendes.

Personally I'm not sure I would see the Everton job as being more attractive. NES has something to prove at Wolves, which will look very good on his cv - a manager with no experience of English football takes a club which has underperformed for at least 2 seasons straight into the Premiership at the 1st time of asking .....

Couldn't Everton wait for just a couple more results then get Tony Pulis at a far cheaper price?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    I hope you're right Eve; however it might be a case of who is pulling the bigger string - Fosun or Mendes.

Personally I'm not sure I would see the Everton job as being more attractive. NES has something to prove at Wolves, which will look very good on his cv - a manager with no experience of English football takes a club which has underperformed for at least 2 seasons straight into the Premiership at the 1st time of asking .....

Mendes looks to be Fosuns bitch ATM ie he seems to be actively working for us hence why Nuno keeps the flat in Chapel Ash and I ain't losing any sleep!
    Btw I actually think Uncle Jorge might himself think project WOLVES is a runner!!
    Last edited by Evewolf65; 01-11-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)