+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T I wonder what Vladimir Putin makes of "knee gate"

O/T I wonder what Vladimir Putin makes of "knee gate"

and the "sugar tits" (non) scandal.?I bet he is absolutely p issing himself laughing, at out hysterical, neurotic, hyper-sensitive, MPS.

I just want one of our MPS to say " f*ck you!! there is no way I am resigning for a double entendre I made at the office piss-up in 1974.......now can all you self righteous, middle class lefty journalists, f*ck off to Costa.I have got a serious job to do"
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-11-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Couldn't give a **** what Putin thinks but there has to be more to this than we have heard so far. Not a fan of Hartley Brewer but she handled the original situation and this weeks nonsense superbly. By all means nail the predators but ffs this is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tony260674 View Post
    Couldn't give a **** what Putin thinks but there has to be more to this than we have heard so far. Not a fan of Hartley Brewer but she handled the original situation and this weeks nonsense superbly. By all means nail the predators but ffs this is ridiculous.
    Totally agree Tony. I make the distinction between serious ***ual crimes and this other nonsense.

I mention Putin because I can't imagine these quivering, self loathing neurotic British MP's going into a debate with Putin. He would destroy them.....in fact he wouldn't have to do anything, they would throw themselves under the bus.

Kerr?

Kerr??!!

Remember last week, lots of resident right wingers attacking Labour MP for making puerile ***ist comments. Now, predictably, the spotlight has shone on the Tories, and people are coming out to defend them.

I think I recall you saying that you'd spring to call out all defenders of the undefendable? Yes, I'm sure you said that.

Well here you are. Get yer cape on. I'd hate to think of you as a half baked hypocrite.

"Let's be 'aving you!"...

Being kneedy again?

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    and the "sugar tits" (non) scandal.?I bet he is absolutely p issing himself laughing, at out hysterical, neurotic, hyper-sensitive, MPS.

I just want one of our MPS to say " f*ck you!! there is no way I am resigning for a double entendre I made at the office piss-up in 1974.......now can all you self righteous, middle class lefty journalists, f*ck off to Costa.I have got a serious job to do"
    "Serious job to do?" Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    "Serious job to do?" Really?
    Kempo/Ibs/ etc.... why are you even putting stuff about Julia Hardlyknewher on a football website?

Yawn

Massive loss Fallon resigning yesterday for the tories .

He was by far their most convincing liar and go to man on sunday morning politics shows when the tories needed a convincing liar .

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Kempo/Ibs/ etc.... why are you even putting stuff about Julia Hardlyknewher on a football website?

Yawn
    Because...something is happening and you don't know what it is....do you Mr Jones?
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 02-11-2017 at 07:26 AM.

self loathing - do you understand the process of “the malignant mirror?”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast