I was in Es*** when Crewe played at Colchester but unable to attend the game so I tuned into Radio Es*** to listen to the game. The first thing I noticed throughout the game was that the presenters were constantly mentioning how our manager DA was in various stages of debate with the 4th official about things occurring on the field of play and the discussion which appeared to be one sided lasted for several minutes or more each time . They felt at some stage he was would be sent to the stands and the team would be better off he actually watched the whole game . This appears a regular occurrence from our manager at home or away. I feel that on the odd occasion he should speak to the 4th official but once a decision has been made it will not be changed . He would be better off concentrating on our play and trying to get the best from our players whilst he is on the touch line
The commentary from the two Es*** presenters was very poor and you could not follow the flow of the game they even at one point were more interested in litter blowing around the pitch than reporting on the game.