+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton odds are shortening...

While I get this irreplaceable thing with Dyche I don't go along with it.
    In the position the club is in and with the players we have got, there will be good managers out there capable of keeping us in the Premier League.

Sorry Sinkov, but BFS was caught bang to rights in front of the whole nation - he is an absolute disgrace.

He even tried to play the victim by saying that it was "entrapment". Caught with his fingers in the till more like, and he has yet to show a shred of remorse.

Luckily neither you or I will be picking the next Burnley manager - but I can guarantee it won't be him.

Bloody hell, you will be telling me that Brexit is a great idea next!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Sorry Sinkov, but BFS was caught bang to rights in front of the whole nation - he is an absolute disgrace.

He even tried to play the victim by saying that it was "entrapment". Caught with his fingers in the till more like, and he has yet to show a shred of remorse.

Luckily neither you or I will be picking the next Burnley manager - but I can guarantee it won't be him.

Bloody hell, you will be telling me that Brexit is a great idea next!
    Let's hope it's a long while before anyone has to pick our next manager, because once he goes we'll be playing Championship football again within two seasons, nothing surer. Unless of course we appoint the only manager who could keep us up, but I agree with you, we probably won't.

And you still don't have any confidence in your own country, the 5th largest economy in the world, to survive and prosper outside of the EU, as around 170 other countries worldwide manage to do. Shame on you, thankfully doom-mongers like your good self didn't proliferate in the 1940s, or the Germans might not have needed the EU to run Europe as they see fit. We were made of sterner stuff back then, thank god. I blame it on that free school milk.
    Last edited by sinkov; 08-11-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    While I get this irreplaceable thing with Dyche I don't go along with it.
    In the position the club is in and with the players we have got, there will be good managers out there capable of keeping us in the Premier League.
    You say there are good managers out there donz, plural, more than one, capable of keeping us up ? I can see Sam guaranteeing us survival, another obnoxious character, Nigel Pearson likely to keep us up, but beyond those two, who would have the more delicate flowers amongst our fans foaming at the mouth, who are the others ? Please tell me, put me out of my misery, I can only see relegation after Sean as my two are not likely to be chosen. Who are our saviours ?

Phil Parkinson in the hot seat and Michael Duff his assistant. End of problem.

However, SD is not leaving, it must be said.

Phil Parkinson has all the credentials of a PL manager to move us on and into europe- where is his current club now?

It took Dyche five years in management to win the Championship with us, in fif**** years pottering around the lower divisions Parkinson hasn't won anything. And you'd trust this guy to keep us in the Premier league ? I have as much chance, and I'd be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It took Dyche five years in management to win the Championship with us, in fif**** years pottering around the lower divisions Parkinson hasn't won anything. And you'd trust this guy to keep us in the Premier league ? I have as much chance, and I'd be cheaper.
    You probably would Sinkov, but eventually you'd get sacked for putting bets on

We are not so vulnerable that we need saviours Sinkov.
    Dyche has shown you can manage in the Championship and the Premier League. So have the likes of Chris Hughton and Wagner at Huddersfield. Wilder is doing wonders at Sheff Utd, first showing he can be successful in League One and now the Championship. What next for him, the Premier League.

Pearson definitely No, but there are others who given the chance could be successful at a financially stable club like Burnley.

This is not an attack on Dyche, simply a poster who is uncomfortable with the Sean Dyche love in. Seems a bit submissive for me.
    Last edited by thedonz; 08-11-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Be honest, when Sean was appointed no one on here were in the least bit excited. Underwhelmed in fact.

I trust our board to do better than BFS or Pearson when the time comes. Do you not think they do succession planning at Turf Moor these days?

We all have faith in Sean, let's have faith in the men who brought him here.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)