+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton odds are shortening...

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Which owner would hire someone sacked at West Ham for dull Football, Sacked as England Manager for trying to sell ways of flouting FA rules by way of earning himself a 6 figure fee and walking out on Crystal Palace ?

Some iffy figure in charge at Everton Football Club that's for sure.
    Made for each other, they should give him a 5 rear contract.Phuckin mousers !

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Which owner would hire someone sacked at West Ham for dull Football, Sacked as England Manager for trying to sell ways of flouting FA rules by way of earning himself a 6 figure fee and walking out on Crystal Palace ?
    If I owned BFC Alto and Sean departed I'd be on the phone to him right away. Then I'd drive down personally to wherever he lives and forcibly drag him back up to Turf Moor to sign. There isn't another manager out there who could keep us in this division and guarantee us £120m plus a year. With that sort of money at stake I'd put up with the baggage.

Brian Laws is a very nice man I believe, go back for him if you want.

I'm not saying I wouldn't either Sinkov.

My point being Big Sam should have been banned from any involvement in Football when he tried to cheat the game and FA trying to line his already full pockets while at the helm of our International team, instead our great FA let him go allowing him to ply his "unfair" trade with a gift of cash !

Big Sam?

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.We are a Club of integrity and there are other good Managers out there if we lost Sean.Preferably I would like a youngish Manager with experience and ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Big Sam?

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.We are a Club of integrity and there are other good Managers out there if we lost Sean.Preferably I would like a youngish Manager with experience and ambition.
    That's fair enough barrie, but who are the good young managers out there who have done what Dyche has done, and could be guaranteed to carry on where he left off ?

I have faith in our board to make the right decision when the time comes.

But Big Fat Sam? Absolutely no way for me. He is a proven dodgy geezer who has also proven that his agenda is simply himself.

He simply isn't suited to Burnley FC in any way at all.

He should have been drummed out of English footy after the national manager debacle. Instead the powers that be allowed him a £1million pay off and let him get a lucrative job a few weeks later.
    Meanwhile...BFC suffered at these same peoples hands over the Andre Gray nonsense and the Joey Barton affair.

I know which of the three issues was the worst - and he is being allowed to prosper.

A different law for people whose faces fit, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I have faith in our board to make the right decision when the time comes.

But Big Fat Sam? Absolutely no way for me. He is a proven dodgy geezer who has also proven that his agenda is simply himself.

He simply isn't suited to Burnley FC in any way at all.
    You can have all the faith in our Board you want 59-60, if the man who can fill Dyche's shoes isn't out there, and Sam apart he isn't, then the Board can't sign him. He is perfectly suited to our club, being the only manager with the proven ability to keep us in the PL. All this criticism of him, the character denigration, dodgy geezer etc, we signed the original dodgy geezer in Joey Barton. Most people in football will tell you he's a far nastier piece of work than Sam, but that didn't turn out too badly did it ?

I'm beginning to think a lot of our fans are thinking we're in this division by right, when Sean goes no problem, we sign another manager and life goes sweetly on. But it's not by right, we're here because of the talent of one man, and when he goes we'd better find someone equally talented, or down we go. And if we're sniffy about who replaces Sean, then down we most certainly will go.

With you 100% Slinky

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    With you 100% Slinky
    Good man, as long as that BT doesn't start agreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Good man, as long as that BT doesn't start agreeing with me.
    BT could fall out with his shadow..(that is if he casts one )

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)