+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whiskey Doubles

Whiskey Doubles

With or without water ?

Hot water,sugar,lemon. Cures manflue.

Definitely without..Me and my Sarthen softee mate went through eight bottles during July and August without adding anything.. Only more whiskey ...lol

i like a woman with spirit- so i do

I've never really cared for whiskey but I love a neat Southern Comfort, does that count?

Never been a whisky fan until a recent visit to Arran and the obligatory distillery tour. Very informative and the key message was never add more than a drop (two at the most) of water. We tested it and the difference one drop or two makes is unbelievable.

Really enjoy a dram now!

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    Never been a whisky fan until a recent visit to Arran and the obligatory distillery tour. Very informative and the key message was never add more than a drop (two at the most) of water. We tested it and the difference one drop or two makes is unbelievable.

Really enjoy a dram now!
    Noooooooooo...add nothing only more whiskey..

What about ice Alf,love a Jack with ice also what's the difference between Scottish and Irish whiskey?

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    What about ice Alf,love a Jack with ice also what's the difference between Scottish and Irish whiskey?
    no ice.. Just whiskey on its own ...The distilling of it Chalky..I like them both ..there is no such thing as a bad whisky,just some are better than others..

It depends what strength whisky you have to start with. Drinking cask strength at 60% undiluted is not a good idea liver wise!. That’s why they often dilute it to 40-45% before sale.

Scientists here reckon it needs to be diluted to 27% to get the best taste.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...hances-flavour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)