+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team to face barnet

Team to face barnet

Well we are starting to look a little thin as Chapman and Conway are injured along with suspensions to Smallwood,Bennett and Samuel so who to pick for a game that's vital for revenue but not so much in the bigger picture
    For me I would mix a half first team and blend with youth
    Gk Raya
    Rb caddis
    CB downing
    CB mulgrew(c)
    Lb Williams
    Rm nyambe
    Cm Evans
    Cm Tomlinson
    Lm gladwin
    Am Rankin Costello
    Fw nuttall

A healthy balance and juggling what we have available.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Well we are starting to look a little thin as Chapman and Conway are injured along with suspensions to Smallwood,Bennett and Samuel so who to pick for a game that's vital for revenue but not so much in the bigger picture
    For me I would mix a half first team and blend with youth
    Gk Raya
    Rb caddis
    CB downing
    CB mulgrew(c)
    Lb Williams
    Rm nyambe
    Cm Evans
    Cm Tomlinson
    Lm gladwin
    Am Rankin Costello
    Fw nuttall

A healthy balance and juggling what we have available.
    Robin - I think Bennett is available, so he might be in that wide-right midfield position. I see that Rankin-Costello played for the Under-23s, which is a pity, as I'd have liked to see him given a chance. I think I've read somewhere that Tomlinson is injured. Do you know if that's right?
    Most of the other promising youngsters also played in the Watford game, so I suspect we will see Leutwiler, Hart, Harper, Nuttall and Gladwin in the starting XI.
    I really hope Gladwin starts to show something. He's very skilful, but he just hasn't looked the part so far.
    This might be a good time to see Mulgrew in the 'holding' midfield position.
    How about the following (very unlikely!) line-up?
    Leutwiler
    Caddis Ward Downing Hart
    Bennett Mulgrew Harper Gladwin
    Nuttall Dack.

No - it wasn't an injury for Tomlinson. He had a three-match suspension, which he completed last night, so he should be in contention.

I like your line-up but I just wouldn't risk dack or Bennett as they both have parts to play in the league
    Maybe 2 up top antonsson and nuttall?
    Harper and Tomlinson centrally.