+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hELLO

hELLO

NO DISRESPECT BUT WHAT A SH!TE FORUM THIS HAS BECOME!!!

i AM GAZ SPEAK AS i WILL BUT YOU NEVER TELL ME DIFFERENT SO **** YOU

yes I did write that hahahah ooo err UTL

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    yes I did write that hahahah ooo err UTL

You alright Gaz?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    You alright Gaz?
    lol FL feel free to delete this but it was me on a wind up after too many drinks. #nevermixyourdrinks hic

All OK thanks FL and hope you're recovering nicely from your fall

lol FL feel free to delete this but it was me on a wind up after too many drinks. #nevermixyourdrinks hic

All OK thanks FL and hope you're recovering nicely from your fall
    I had a feeling that was one of those G&T moments! As for me I am fully recovered (at least I think so) I have to go for an X Ray on Monday and than an appointment with the surgeon the week after to check if all is OK . I am back up on my bike....not the racing bike...and I just do about 10/15 kilometres every other day.Just enough to get the thigh muscles working again. I Very much doubt that I will be able to do long distance riding again but I will just have to accept it.

I reckon Gaz has had a few too many sherberts last night, I think he has already admitted, I wonder if he was supping that Irish rotgut cider.

However he does have a point in that this site is not as busy as it used to be but I'm afraid that is down to some one he knows who although a good poster was too extreme. At least this site is still going, unlike some who when their team went down a league or two gave up, sites like ex Prem teams Coventry, Wigan etc now dead.

Glad to hear you're well on the mend FL, must say you seem to have recovered well from what seemed a bad injury. Credit to you for getting back on with it which prob helped no end

Claw- I also posted on SM to wind Rammy up but decided to delete it lol can't being doing with his flouncing haha

Yes it is like flogging a dead horse with all these boards really but I prefer to say it's quality not quantity that counts.

You should join me and FL on England a bit more. It is more of a London board anyway lol

Possed again eh Gaz, what do you mob in Sweden (Wiltshire) drink... is it half a glass of soiiiderr ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Possed again eh Gaz, what do you mob in Sweden (Wiltshire) drink... is it half a glass of soiiiderr ?.
    Possed? Oh the irony hahaha

Possed? Oh the irony hahaha
    I didnt want to be banned for saying/posting the word pi*ssed of course. They have got a right plonker of a mod on here now.
    (right Frenchie ? )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)