+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stagsnet

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    No wonder we lost.
    That was such a weird season. I can't remember half the random Belgian or Dutch players we had that year. Civard Sprockel and Gil Swerts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    That was such a weird season. I can't remember half the random Belgian or Dutch players we had that year. Civard Sprockel and Gil Swerts anyone?
    No ta

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post

Civard Sprockel sounds like summat you might fit to your Claud Butler to make it go faster and Gil Swerts sounds like a goldfish ailment. Happy dayssssssssssssssss. notttttttttttttttttt.........................

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Civard Sprockel sounds like summat you might fit to your Claud Butler to make it go faster and Gil Swerts sounds like a goldfish ailment. Happy dayssssssssssssssss. notttttttttttttttttt.........................
    Indeed. I used to have a close ratio civard sprockel on mine. I think I must have installed it incorrectly though as every time I wanted to go forward it seemed to go backwards. I had a goldfish once who suffered from gill swerts but we had his julian jennered and he was fine after that, although he was prone to people spilling drinks on him for some reason.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-11-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Shut up inbred and look at your own team and the foul mouthed walking pork pie and his tame zombie you have in charge ,they are your problem in getting anywhere in this league

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123